What web comics do you read now?

Discuss specific genres here. If your post fits into one of the subforums, post it there.

What web comics do you read now?

Postby pandinha93 » August 12th, 2015, 4:33 am

Thought it would be nice to have a thread like this as I'm pretty curious about where you guys get your inspiration from ^^

I'll start off by mentioning a quite unusual web comic that I discovered last week. It's called Love Maker and it's pretty fun so far. It's from Korean origin and it's available on this new platform called www.spottoon.com and via the Huffington Post website.

Anyway, Love Maker is about Cupid, the God of Love, who has built up quite a reputation on Mount Olympus of using his power on hot goddesses in order to sleep with them.
I quite like the drawing style as well as the character build up so far. I also think it's a pretty creative story, picturing Cupid as a little pervert guy isntead of the cute winged-baby we all know. I'm curious to see how it continues as there are currently only three episodes released and they seem to be releasing a new one every week.

Anyway, please share anything you are reading right now or where you get your inspiration from :)
Last edited by pandinha93 on August 17th, 2015, 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
pandinha93

Re: What do you read now?

Postby eishiya » August 12th, 2015, 8:16 am

Is this thread for webcomics? We already have threads like this for novels and printed comics. The "your day in webcomics" in the General Discussion also covers what webcomics people are reading, though people tend to post about how they've been working rather than what they've been reading.

To avoid repeats, maybe you should rename/reword the thread to be about comics that inspire people? That sounds more like what you're looking for anyway.
eishiya

Re: What web comics do you read now?

Postby pandinha93 » August 17th, 2015, 5:39 am

Yeah, it's supposed to be about web comics. thanks :) especially because of the point you made about "your day in web comics". Hope we can get something going here ^^
pandinha93

Return to Genre-Specific Discussion