Which Mega Man will appear in Super Mario Bros X?

Share your 8-bits of thought here.

Which version of Mega Man should be used?

Classic (Rock and Proto Man will be involved)
50%
X (X, Zero, and maybe Axl will be involved)
25%
ZX (Vent, Ashe, Grey, and Aile will be involved)
25%

Total votes : 4

Which Mega Man will appear in Super Mario Bros X?

Postby Nova Ozuka » December 2nd, 2017, 6:43 pm

I don't really think this fits anywhere, so I'm just posting this here.

So I thought about making a crossover comic between Mario, Kirby, Sonic, and Megaman called Super Mario Bros X, but I ran into a problem. I have no idea which Mega Man I would rather use. I could use either Classic Megaman, Megaman X, or Mega Man ZX. If I use Classic Megaman, I will include Protoman. If X, I will include Zero, and if ZX, I will include all four playable characters, and I will have something special planned if I'm using the ZX characters.

I will also take any name suggestions for the comic.
Nova Ozuka

Re: Which Mega Man will appear in Super Mario Bros X?

Postby eishiya » December 2nd, 2017, 6:45 pm

Just chiming in to say that this thread fits in the Sprites subforum just fine. This subforum is for all things sprite comics, and that includes getting opinions on stuff relating to your sprite comic.
eishiya

Postby DracheLehre » December 2nd, 2017, 7:40 pm

Don't forget the Battle Network/Star Force series. They are pretty bad ass as well.

Hell, Star Force Mega Man killed an ancient virtual server that was revered as a god; not to mention diving headfirst into a black hole and kicking the ass of the dude controlling it!
DracheLehre

Postby Nova Ozuka » December 3rd, 2017, 11:00 am

DracheLehre wrote:Don't forget the Battle Network/Star Force series. They are pretty bad ass as well.

Hell, Star Force Mega Man killed an ancient virtual server that was revered as a god; not to mention diving headfirst into a black hole and kicking the ass of the dude controlling it!

I remember originally wanting to do BN Mega Man for something like this, but then I looked at all of them and I was like, "Yeah, these 3 give me the most freedom." Not to mention Star Force Megaman has very few sprites. I would also have to call into question how Megaman.EXE would work. I mean, he isn't exactly much without Lan. Would he even be able to use Battle Chips out of Cyberspace, and how far away would he be able to go in a CopyBot for that matter?
Nova Ozuka

Return to Sprites