Sprite Help Needed Once Again

Share your 8-bits of thought here.

Sprite Help Needed Once Again

Postby Nova Ozuka » August 15th, 2017, 4:12 pm

That's right, I need help once again. I need 3 things for Kirby Card Clash. The first thing I need is a sprite of Drawcia's painting. not the ones she painted for the other bosses or the enemies she paints, but Drawcia herself.

The next two things I need are Star Cutters, like the Lor. The first one is going to be smaller, ideal for about 4 passengers, because it is going to be a prototype. I'm calling this one the Katana. I don't have much in mind for looks other than size and a star shaped emblem mounted on the front of the ship. And maybe looking less boat like than the Lor. This one I can see myself using with crossovers.

As for the other Star Cutter, it's going to be larger (at least half of the Halberd's size). I had a design in mind, but I don't like it nearly as much as I used to. I'm probably going to only need a handful of sprites for this one.

Anyone that's willing to help, please reply.
Nova Ozuka

Re: Sprite Help Needed Once Again

Postby Chunck.co » August 16th, 2017, 3:16 pm

I could try and see if I can make those, I'll take some sources and see what I can do...
Chunck.co

Postby Chunck.co » August 16th, 2017, 3:27 pm

https://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/2777/

Someone made drawcia on spriter resource

Tried the wip lot ship thing
Chunck.co

Postby Nova Ozuka » December 2nd, 2017, 7:36 pm

Chunck.co wrote:https://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/2777/

Someone made drawcia on spriter resource

Nova Ozuka wrote:The first thing I need is a sprite of Drawcia's painting. not the ones she painted for the other bosses or the enemies she paints, but Drawcia herself.

Actually, I don't need Drawcia's sprites, I already have that sheet. I simply need her painting.
Nova Ozuka

Return to Sprites