Megaman Battle Network 7

Share your 8-bits of thought here.

Megaman Battle Network 7

Postby GhostmanSP » January 23rd, 2018, 9:17 am

So... not sure if this belongs here, but... any clue about what happened with Pharaoh Man and his webcomic?

It is as if it never existed here.
Last edited by GhostmanSP on January 23rd, 2018, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GhostmanSP

Re: Megamaman Battle Network 7

Postby eishiya » January 23rd, 2018, 9:43 am

No actual clue since I've never even heard of that comic before, but it's possible that the story's similar to that of many other sprite comics.

It's not uncommon for sprite comics to be deleted by their authors. The most likely scenario is that they simply lost interest in the project, and didn't feel that the comic was a good representation of their skill, and chose to take it down. Some authors even feel outright shame about their old sprite comics or their past involvement in fandoms, especially if there was drama involved. Said drama can also drive an author to quit and delete their comic, just to avoid it and forget it.
eishiya

Re: Megamaman Battle Network 7

Postby DracheLehre » January 23rd, 2018, 11:08 am

Well, not only is the comic gone, but Pharaoh Man's Account seems to have been deleted as well.
DracheLehre

Re: Megaman Battle Network 7

Postby GhostmanSP » January 23rd, 2018, 10:09 pm

That comic had been going on for over 5 years. It was the Bob and George of the BN Universe.

I find it sad that the author just deleted it.
GhostmanSP

Postby Goku521 » February 5th, 2018, 4:55 pm

I need info on this too, what happened here? I love this one.
Goku521

Postby GamerDude7 » March 12th, 2018, 5:43 pm

Goku521 wrote:I need info on this too, what happened here? I love this one.

Same here. I was glad to find this forum because it was something that I was wondering too.
GamerDude7

Postby artofjoe » March 12th, 2018, 6:27 pm

Same thing happened with Kabutroid who wrote Planet Zebeth. It's not on this site, but basically the same thing happened where the whole thing disappeared, the author, the comic, gone. Which is way sad because his page count was in the thousands. :/ Really saddens me when something like a whole comic just disappears and then I think to myself, I might be the only person to know this existed one day... I think I remember taking a glance and MBN7, I really enjoy the game series. That's too bad, I feel for all his fans.

EDIT: Actually I just checked, it looks like Zebeth has returned to me. :') It was gone for months though.
artofjoe

Return to Sprites