Young Justice

Discuss the classic genre that turned comics into a major industry.

Young Justice

Postby Piano-kun » March 11th, 2011, 7:50 pm

I don't think there is a YJ thread, so I'll start one. Any Smackjeevers who are avid watchers of Young Justice? Do you have a favorite character? My fave is Kid Flash, although he ties sometimes with Robin for me. :D

Also, any predictions on future episodes or bets on who is the mole?
Piano-kun

Re: Young Justice

Postby Night Moon Comic » March 11th, 2011, 8:30 pm

Yes I too watch young justice when I catch. My favorite charcters would be Kid Flash and aqualad. Sadly I do not have any predictions for future episodes.
Night Moon Comic

Postby Erdgeist » March 11th, 2011, 8:42 pm

This show whelms me in an Aster-ly way. My favorites would probably have to be Robin and KF, although I like pretty much everyone other than Superman and Miss Martian.
Erdgeist

Postby gun21 » March 12th, 2011, 5:20 pm

Erdgeist wrote: I like pretty much everyone other than Superman and Miss Martian.

Hello Megan!Hello Megan!Hello Megan!Hello Megan!
gun21

Postby Piano-kun » March 15th, 2011, 10:31 pm

I like all of the characters :P I think MM is cute and I'm hoping Superman will reconcile with Superboy by the end of this season.
Piano-kun

Postby bananakin » March 15th, 2011, 10:50 pm

I pretty much like all of the characters, except Superman, because he's being stupid. I think Superboy is my favorite right now. He's just so..angry and awkward. XD And Miss Matian's catchphrase is a bit annoying, I admit, but I still like her.

Piano-kun wrote:I like all of the characters :P I think MM is cute and I'm hoping Superman will reconcile with Superboy by the end of this season.

Yeah, I really hope Superman will actually be nice to superboy by the end of this, too.
bananakin

Postby walkin_talkin_apocolyps » July 3rd, 2012, 2:45 am

yeah i hate superman. i dont even care if hes cool or not in young justice. i just hate him no matter what D:<

but i think i like all the titans! kid flash was my favorite i think before the time jump. but i also liked robin. and zatanna. and miss martian. somanychoices.

AFTER the jump tho i really like beast boy and impulse! :3 but now its on season break and im dyyyyyiiiiinnnngggg
walkin_talkin_apocolyps

Postby InsaneArtisticNerd » February 17th, 2013, 5:50 am

I don't have a favorite hero, but I do give props to Young Justice for trying to create a racially diverse extended cast.
InsaneArtisticNerd

Return to Western/American