Review request for fantasy comic: Daemon

Nominate a webcomic for review here. You may suggest your own comic.

Review request for fantasy comic: Daemon

Postby Akreampuff » July 17th, 2018, 9:13 am

Hi! I would really appreciate a review of my comic, Daemon. I've been posting for about 1 & a half years, and working on it a lot longer. I would love to hear some feedback on what people think of the story so far. I post on Tapas & Webtoon as well, but I'm not too good at promoting my Smackjeeves site, so I'd also be interested to see if people are interested in this kind of story here too.

http://daemon.smackjeeves.com/

A bit of info:
"Daemon is a story about Billie - Just a normal high schooler trying to figure out what to do once she graduates, when tragedy strikes.
All at once she is bombarded with information - Apparently demons exist. Angels exist. Oh, and she is a daemon-hybrid, and is expected to join the ranks of demonic soldiers to help them conquer Earth and the angels.
But who is really good, and who is really evil? The answer might not be as straight forward as you think! "
Akreampuff

Re: Review request for fantasy comic: Daemon

Postby eishiya » July 17th, 2018, 9:45 am

Not a review, just a clarification: SJ isn't a walled community like Tapas and LWT are, having your comic here is a lot like having your own website for a comic, everyone can access it easily. Most of the popular comics on SJ have the majority of their readers made up of people who aren't SJ members. So, it's not about whether people here like it. If your comic's doing worse here, it's likely down to the fact that SJ is just a host and doesn't have the discoverability focus that Tapas and LWT do, so one has to do more of their own promotion (including outside of SJ) to let people know the comic exists.
eishiya

Re: Review request for fantasy comic: Daemon

Postby Akreampuff » July 18th, 2018, 3:43 am

Thanks eishiya! That is the thing I really like about SJ - And I went to town customising my site <3
Promoting it is definitely something I have to work on :?
Akreampuff

Return to Nominations for Review