Netflix (Original Series)

Re: Netflix (Original Series)

Postby cloverthegreat » April 15th, 2016, 12:43 pm

KIMMY SCHMIDT IS BACK! I'm trying to slowly savor the episodes instead of marathoning them.
cloverthegreat

Postby Zarl » April 15th, 2016, 2:58 pm

cloverthegreat wrote:KIMMY SCHMIDT IS BACK! I'm trying to slowly savor the episodes instead of marathoning them.

That is the hardest part about netflix
Zarl

Postby JudyMcCoy » May 4th, 2016, 5:02 am

Watching Orange is the new Black on Netflix.
JudyMcCoy

Postby MK_Wizard » January 12th, 2018, 8:16 am

I find it's a mixed bag. On one hand, I missed seeing the shows I used to watch, but on the other hand, it has interesting shows like Lethal Weapon the series and the Australian supernatural drama Glitch which I am now awaiting season 3 for.
MK_Wizard

Postby HM2000 » January 12th, 2018, 10:54 pm

So, who here got to see Devilman Crybaby? I know that trying something attached to anime on Netflix can be difficult, especially after... *AHEM*... interesting attempts, but Devilman was unlike anything I've seen in YEARS. Probably because it was based on a horror comic from 1972, but I digress. I'd recommend it, but only if you're fine with the most horrifying imagery a cartoon has ever started a year with. Also T&A. Alot of it.
HM2000

Postby Oly-RRR » January 12th, 2018, 11:18 pm

Unexpectedly enjoying Trollhunters a lot! :mrgreen:

Like the first two seasons of Orange Is The New Black and the first season of Stranger Things, then it goes downhill in my opinion (I still have to finish ST2 but it's kind of frustrating to see how different it is tone-wise compared to the first season).
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
Oly-RRR

Previous

Return to TV & Movies