What are you watching?

Re: What are you watching?

Postby tezzle » July 17th, 2009, 2:23 pm

Don't see Bruno...EVER...It just isn't funny. I loved Borat, but this was crap. All kinds of crap. Uuuuuuugh.
I'm Tooch now.
User avatar
tezzle
 
Posts: 4014
Joined: September 1st, 2006, 12:32 pm
Location: Yes

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Momentosis » July 18th, 2009, 2:32 am

Just saw Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story



I have to say, the film brought tears to my eyes by the end of it.

Despite all the comedic parodic junk piled upon the film, it was a deep and touching movie for me.
Momentosis
Scrooge
 
Posts: 408
Joined: June 6th, 2007, 12:18 pm
Location: Into the flood again.

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Guest » July 18th, 2009, 7:40 am

uhh
harry potter and the goblet of fire

so funny


im like ITS EDWARD CULLEN! CEDRIC DIDNT DIE HE JUST BECAME A VAMPIRE!!
or
ITS THE DOCTOR! (david tennant hahahaha i forgot he was in it..)
Guest
 

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Pyroman » July 18th, 2009, 7:50 am

Vinuu wrote:uhh
harry potter and the goblet of fire

so funny


im like ITS EDWARD CULLEN! CEDRIC DIDNT DIE HE JUST BECAME A VAMPIRE!!
or
ITS THE DOCTOR! (david tennant hahahaha i forgot he was in it..)


I totally just watched this as well, and I was like "OH MY GOD I FORGOT DAVID WAS IN THIS"

Then I totally had a fan-girl moment.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Pyroman
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: January 28th, 2006, 12:40 am
Location: Australia

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Guest » July 18th, 2009, 7:59 am

Pyroman wrote:I totally just watched this as well, and I was like "OH MY GOD I FORGOT DAVID WAS IN THIS"

Then I totally had a fan-girl moment.


LOL i know right
i remembered he had been in one of the movies
but i forgot it was him being mad eye movie..

and when he was saying HE'S BACK i kept saying THE MASTER'S BACK HE'S BACK or like HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE DOCTOR
i remember i first saw him in a harry potter movie and i thought he was pretty cool but I'd absolutely forgotten..
Guest
 

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Pyroman » July 18th, 2009, 8:01 am

Vinuu wrote:
Pyroman wrote:I totally just watched this as well, and I was like "OH MY GOD I FORGOT DAVID WAS IN THIS"

Then I totally had a fan-girl moment.


LOL i know right
i remembered he had been in one of the movies
but i forgot it was him being mad eye movie..

and when he was saying HE'S BACK i kept saying THE MASTER'S BACK HE'S BACK or like HE SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE DOCTOR
i remember i first saw him in a harry potter movie and i thought he was pretty cool but I'd absolutely forgotten..


Same, I remember seeing him now, but had all but forgotten. God he plays the part so well though.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Pyroman
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: January 28th, 2006, 12:40 am
Location: Australia

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Guest » July 18th, 2009, 8:03 am

Pyroman wrote:Same, I remember seeing him now, but had all but forgotten. God he plays the part so well though.


yeah, he was so cool. Now I wish I'd watched all the movie because I can't remember if he's in any other ones..
Guest
 

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Pyroman » July 18th, 2009, 8:12 am

Vinuu wrote:
Pyroman wrote:Same, I remember seeing him now, but had all but forgotten. God he plays the part so well though.


yeah, he was so cool. Now I wish I'd watched all the movie because I can't remember if he's in any other ones..


Not as far as I can recall. Unless he is in the new one, of course.
But yeah, pretty sure he is first introduced from the Pensive.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Pyroman
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: January 28th, 2006, 12:40 am
Location: Australia

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Guest » July 18th, 2009, 8:14 am

Pyroman wrote:
Not as far as I can recall. Unless he is in the new one, of course.
But yeah, pretty sure he is first introduced from the Pensive.


As far as I recall I didn't see him in the recent movie

what a shame! LOL I liked him more than, like, every other bad guy in the movies (except for Tom Riddle!)
Guest
 

Re: What are you watching?

Postby tezzle » July 18th, 2009, 9:43 am

"For A Few Dollars More." It's my fav movie of the Dollars Trilogy. I loooove Clint Eastwood. I want to meet him so he can punch me in the face and call me a punk.
I'm Tooch now.
User avatar
tezzle
 
Posts: 4014
Joined: September 1st, 2006, 12:32 pm
Location: Yes

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Guest » July 18th, 2009, 9:48 am

tezzle wrote:I loooove Clint Eastwood. I want to meet him so he can punch me in the face and call me a punk.


I'd like him to point his finger at me with his hand posed like a gun


uh

loose - iggy & the stooges on musicccccccccccccccc show
Guest
 

Re: What are you watching?

Postby DragonHat » July 18th, 2009, 1:44 pm

Watching... listening to... same difference. A podcast. With Canadians. It confuses my little American brain. They are talking about Degrassi, you guys.
Image
User avatar
DragonHat
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: August 11th, 2008, 12:08 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Seven Rain » July 18th, 2009, 5:02 pm

*Turns on Comedy Central*
Cool, looks like I'm watching one of the Beverly Hills Cop movies.
(I can never tell which one it is though. XD)
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23811
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: What are you watching?

Postby gun21 » July 18th, 2009, 5:21 pm

GI Joe: resolute

It's an animated reboot of the franchise scripted by the guy who created Transmetropolitan, and it's done really well.

Cobra Commander is seriously awesome in this series.
User avatar
gun21
 
Posts: 3487
Joined: March 7th, 2006, 4:41 pm
Location: NO PLACE FOR HIDEO

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Seven Rain » July 18th, 2009, 8:41 pm

Ooh, I saw that on Adult Swim! Cobra Commander was indeed awesome in that one. The Snake Eyes scenes were awesome too.
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23811
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

PreviousNext

Return to TV & Movies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests