General Gaming

Re: General Gaming

Postby Raging Ghost » September 11th, 2018, 7:50 pm

Raging Ghost

Postby TheJGamer » September 12th, 2018, 6:17 pm

Nintendo Direct tomorrow, my dudes. Start your predictions!

(Will update later today with a bingo)

UPDATE: Here's the bingo I made! (Open the spoiler tag)
Spoiler! :
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Postby Seven Rain » September 12th, 2018, 8:55 pm

I'm trying to keep my expectations under control, the delay made the anticipation-build-up for it pretty insane, but I'm sure they didn't plan any huge reveals.
If we get at least one cool Smash reveal I'll be pretty pumped. Beyond that I retain my pipe-dream wish that was denied at E3, which is a new Animal Crossing. Anything else is just a bonus.

*EDIT*
Well I kept my expectations low and Nintendo whooped my ass with hype.
Spoiler! :
Isabelle is in Smash as an original fighter and not an echo, and they threw in an Animal Crossing announcement to boot. I was hype on lots of games during the Direct but then they went and gave me the only thing E3 failed to give me. I love the Switch, you guys.
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » September 14th, 2018, 10:04 am

Seven Rain wrote:I'm trying to keep my expectations under control, the delay made the anticipation-build-up for it pretty insane, but I'm sure they didn't plan any huge reveals.
If we get at least one cool Smash reveal I'll be pretty pumped. Beyond that I retain my pipe-dream wish that was denied at E3, which is a new Animal Crossing. Anything else is just a bonus.

*EDIT*
Well I kept my expectations low and Nintendo whooped my ass with hype.
Spoiler! :
Isabelle is in Smash as an original fighter and not an echo, and they threw in an Animal Crossing announcement to boot. I was hype on lots of games during the Direct but then they went and gave me the only thing E3 failed to give me. I love the Switch, you guys.

Thing is, I can only dread about the amount of jokes that whatever newcomer is unfortunate enough to be the 69th fighter.

Spoiler! :
Well, okay, unless it's someone like Rex and Pyra from XC2 or Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.
Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » September 14th, 2018, 5:07 pm

Rex+Pyra as the 69th fighter would be the funniest shit ever. I feel like the internet would buckle under the wave of new R34, just a little bit.
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » September 24th, 2018, 9:14 pm

People freak out over how apparently Ken from Street Fighter got leaked for Smash Ultimate. Not sure if it's fake, but still, if he does get in, seems fitting for the first clone character to be an Echo.
Raging Ghost

Postby TheJGamer » September 24th, 2018, 10:20 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:People freak out over how apparently Ken from Street Fighter got leaked for Smash Ultimate. Not sure if it's fake, but still, if he does get in, seems fitting for the first clone character to be an Echo.

There's really no reason not to include Ken if you're going to have an Echo Fighter system and you have Ryu, in my opinion.
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Postby Seven Rain » September 26th, 2018, 1:35 am

I remember when I first heard this news I was thinking less "Oh cool we can make Witchers in Create-a-Soul" and more "Man I'm bummed I never got to make Jedi and Sith Lords."
Seven Rain

Postby maelstrom51210 » September 26th, 2018, 8:24 pm

Seven Rain wrote:

I remember when I first heard this news I was thinking less "Oh cool we can make Witchers in Create-a-Soul" and more "Man I'm bummed I never got to make Jedi and Sith Lords."

I remember back in high school being so bummed I couldn't make a character with Darth Vader's move set in IV. I want my ridiculously gaudy samurai ninja to have a lightsaber, dang it!
maelstrom51210

Postby Seven Rain » September 27th, 2018, 7:00 pm

No Lizardwomen in SCVI. Bummer news but at least I got that bandage ripped off now instead of when I get the game.
Seven Rain

Postby TheJGamer » September 29th, 2018, 12:52 pm

Dragalia Lost, the new mobile game from Nintendo, is turning out to be a pretty awesome game right now. I've never been into gacha games that much but thanks to my friends who are really into gacha games and the awesome playability plus story, I'm finding myself enjoying it! For those of you that haven't installed it yet, I'd recommend having a lot of space since the app is something like 3GB.

If anyone wants to add me, my friend ID is 80212116686.
TheJGamer

Postby Raging Ghost » October 4th, 2018, 9:36 pm

Raging Ghost

Postby Randumbz » October 8th, 2018, 9:56 pm

Spider-man is so much fun :D
Spoiler! :
Randumbz

Postby Seven Rain » October 8th, 2018, 10:33 pm

Randumbz wrote:Spider-man is so much fun :D

Dude it's amazing. I don't think I've ever aced a game so fast in my life, I Platinum'd the game in like a week and despite how quickly it went by I don't regret the purchase at all and eagerly await the DLC episodes and sequel.
Seven Rain

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games