General Gaming

Re: General Gaming

Postby Raging Ghost » September 11th, 2018, 7:50 pm

Raging Ghost

Postby TheJGamer » September 12th, 2018, 6:17 pm

Nintendo Direct tomorrow, my dudes. Start your predictions!

(Will update later today with a bingo)

UPDATE: Here's the bingo I made! (Open the spoiler tag)
Spoiler! :
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Postby Seven Rain » September 12th, 2018, 8:55 pm

I'm trying to keep my expectations under control, the delay made the anticipation-build-up for it pretty insane, but I'm sure they didn't plan any huge reveals.
If we get at least one cool Smash reveal I'll be pretty pumped. Beyond that I retain my pipe-dream wish that was denied at E3, which is a new Animal Crossing. Anything else is just a bonus.

*EDIT*
Well I kept my expectations low and Nintendo whooped my ass with hype.
Spoiler! :
Isabelle is in Smash as an original fighter and not an echo, and they threw in an Animal Crossing announcement to boot. I was hype on lots of games during the Direct but then they went and gave me the only thing E3 failed to give me. I love the Switch, you guys.
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » September 14th, 2018, 10:04 am

Seven Rain wrote:I'm trying to keep my expectations under control, the delay made the anticipation-build-up for it pretty insane, but I'm sure they didn't plan any huge reveals.
If we get at least one cool Smash reveal I'll be pretty pumped. Beyond that I retain my pipe-dream wish that was denied at E3, which is a new Animal Crossing. Anything else is just a bonus.

*EDIT*
Well I kept my expectations low and Nintendo whooped my ass with hype.
Spoiler! :
Isabelle is in Smash as an original fighter and not an echo, and they threw in an Animal Crossing announcement to boot. I was hype on lots of games during the Direct but then they went and gave me the only thing E3 failed to give me. I love the Switch, you guys.

Thing is, I can only dread about the amount of jokes that whatever newcomer is unfortunate enough to be the 69th fighter.

Spoiler! :
Well, okay, unless it's someone like Rex and Pyra from XC2 or Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.
Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » September 14th, 2018, 5:07 pm

Rex+Pyra as the 69th fighter would be the funniest shit ever. I feel like the internet would buckle under the wave of new R34, just a little bit.
Seven Rain

Previous

Return to Video Games