Sales thread (Steam, PSN, XbLIVE...)

Re: Sales thread (Steam, PSN, XbLIVE...)

Postby Afrohawkman » September 6th, 2015, 1:32 pm

I meant to post about this a week ago but the Humble Bundle store has been doing deals all last week and will continue until Thursday of this week. I highly recommend looking at 'em, there's a lot of good stuff out every day.

I know I'm going to snag Screencheat on sale right now. That's a really good looking mutliplayer game for local and online multiplayer which I'm always looking for haha.
Afrohawkman

Postby Seven Rain » November 20th, 2015, 6:40 pm

Toys R Us is having a "Buy one get one 40% off" sale on 3DS and Wii U games today and tomorrow. Regular Wii games, too, if you wanna get your hands on some of those.
It also includes their site, so any Nintenbros looking to save a bit of money on some new games should go check it out, or maybe point it out to your family for Xmas shopping.
Remember, it's only going on today and tomorrow. Safe to assume it's NA only.

*EDIT*
Ooh, apparently it's for other systems, too. Guess the sites I saw the news on only mentioned the Nintendo stuff.
You can't mix-and-match, though. To get the 40% off you need two Nintendo games or two Playstation/Xbox games.
Seven Rain

Postby cloverthegreat » June 15th, 2016, 4:24 pm

Nintendo eShop sale going on right now!
cloverthegreat

Postby Seven Rain » June 15th, 2016, 6:21 pm

cloverthegreat wrote:Nintendo eShop sale going on right now!

I wish I wasn't so broooke.
Even though I'll have money on Friday it's all going towards the Shampoo Figuarts. I always have the worst timing when it comes to sales.
Seven Rain

Re: Sales thread: Steam!

Postby TheFunTrain » June 23rd, 2016, 1:27 pm

Steeeaaaaamm Saaaale
Now through July 4th. Nearly everything on my wishlist is discounted.
TheFunTrain

Postby Seven Rain » June 25th, 2016, 12:23 am

I finally broke down and spent money that I shouldn't have. Bought Gang Beasts, since I've been meaning to try it out. It's in rougher shape than I expected, but still very playable, and the revamped maps and slew of costumes makes up for how clunky the menu and stuff can feel sometimes.

I also dropped a shameful 1 dollar on the Sonic Humble Bundle. I usually try to pay a decent price and get my hands on more stuff but I'm so broke and had so little interest in the other games that I went with the bare minimum to get my hands on Sonic CD. The Steam version is so niiiiice, I love that it has both the US/JP soundtracks, and I love that the US option retains Sonic Boom for the intro.

In my mind I spent 15 bucks on Sonic CD tonight, and a dollar on Gang Beasts. Dohoho.
Spoiler! :
Although getting SADX and 3D Blast is cool, too. Sonic 3D Blast is a game I played waaay back in second grade, long before I owned any systems with Sonic games available. That one should be some nice nostalgia fuel, even though I'm pretty sure it was the Saturn version I played as a kid.
Seven Rain

Postby Seven Rain » July 6th, 2017, 10:35 pm

This thread hasn't seen use in a long time but if anyone in the US is trying to pre-order Splatoon 2, you can save 13 bucks by pre-ordering at Wal-Mart and selecting in-store pickup.
Seven Rain

Postby eishiya » July 14th, 2017, 8:32 pm

Jotun is free on GOG right now, for the next 14 hours as of this posting.
I haven't played it yet myself, but it seems like a neat action-adventure game. Not very deep, more of something you play for the art.
eishiya

Postby eishiya » January 25th, 2018, 2:28 pm

Both Amnesia games are free on Humble. I haven't played the second one yet, but the first one was good!
eishiya

Postby Raging Ghost » March 29th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » March 29th, 2018, 1:57 pm

Oh nice, I loved that game. Having it on Steam will make it easier to talk unsuspecting friends into playing it, too.
Seven Rain

Previous

Return to Video Games