SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Master_72 » September 16th, 2015, 8:57 pm

Alright alright I'll lay off the taunts

EDIT: Aw, thanks man. No worries, I get owned by a lot of Foxes as well as I generally tend to panick when facing fast characters like Mac, Falcon, Sonic, Shiek and Fox.

Also, Yeah I guess my Pac's pretty solid but I feel like I sometimes spam some moves like the dash attack and did you see how many grabs I missed?
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » September 16th, 2015, 9:00 pm

Master_72 wrote:Alright alright I'll lay off the taunts

Ahaha, I don't mind. I love using 'em myself. The way I see it if you don't mind risking giving your opponent a free shot, taunt all you like. The only time I'll give someone a "free" taunt is at the start of a match.
Spoiler! :
You should hear me and my friends spamming L-Button taunts in Mario Party games and Sonic taunts in Brawl Minus.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Master_72 » September 16th, 2015, 9:04 pm

Alright, gtg. I've gotta go take care of some stuff and then catch some sleep. thanks for the matches, Seven! Way past cool of you.
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » September 16th, 2015, 9:06 pm

Master_72 wrote:Alright, gtg. I've gotta go take care of some stuff and then catch some sleep. thanks for the matches, Seven! Way past cool of you.

Don't mention it, glad you had fun!
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » September 26th, 2015, 1:29 pm

So, next week, I only work on Monday and Wednesday. So, unless I get called to go to work, who's up for a Friday night on the Super Mario Maker stages?

P.S.: Only two slots in order to account for the possibility of Rain joining in. If he can't, make it three. If you want in, but don't have me on your Nintendo Network friend list, please add me: my ID is on my Sm4sh card.
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6241
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » September 26th, 2015, 6:23 pm

As usual I make no guarantees, but if we're talking almost a week from now that gives me a decent amount of time to get myself in Smash Mode. I'll prolly try to hop on.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » September 30th, 2015, 6:50 am

Hey, listen! We're getting the Super Mario Maker stage today!

Oh, and also some Monster Hunter outfits.
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6241
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » September 30th, 2015, 7:31 am

Raging Ghost wrote:Hey, listen! We're getting the Super Mario Maker stage today!

Oh, and also some Monster Hunter outfits.

Too bad I'm legitimately too broke for DLC this time around. Unless I sacrifice Disgaea 5, which isn't happening.
Spoiler! :
I'll get it eventually, though, and definitely some more of those Mii costumes.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Night Moon Comic » September 30th, 2015, 10:10 am

Raging Ghost wrote:Hey, listen! We're getting the Super Mario Maker stage today!

Oh, and also some Monster Hunter outfits.


I forgot about that and I found out that there are even more then that. But I'm broke too.
User avatar
Night Moon Comic
 
Posts: 294
Joined: January 1st, 2010, 11:14 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Bowserknight » September 30th, 2015, 4:03 pm

Oh man. I need to get that business suit for my Senator Armstrong mii.
User avatar
Bowserknight
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: November 1st, 2007, 2:45 pm
Location: ???

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Afrohawkman » September 30th, 2015, 6:23 pm

So the patch looks pretty interesting but the biggest thing about it is that shields were nerfed. Now the shield stun is significantly higher than before, making it safer to attack shields as they can't be punished as easily. The scary part is that it also means with the right combos you can be shield broken fairly easily. People are saying this is a pretty significant change, to the point that people's entire playstyles are starting to change, so be on the lookout for that!
User avatar
Afrohawkman
 
Posts: 3937
Joined: December 26th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » September 30th, 2015, 8:41 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:So the patch looks pretty interesting but the biggest thing about it is that shields were nerfed. Now the shield stun is significantly higher than before, making it safer to attack shields as they can't be punished as easily. The scary part is that it also means with the right combos you can be shield broken fairly easily. People are saying this is a pretty significant change, to the point that people's entire playstyles are starting to change, so be on the lookout for that!

There's an actual patch patch on top of the DLC? Damn, I really haven't been keeping up with Smash.
Does it seem to be nothing but shields or are there any individual character changes?
Spoiler! :
Is my Slammy Sammy ever going to not be defective-tier?
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Afrohawkman » September 30th, 2015, 8:43 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
Afrohawkman wrote:So the patch looks pretty interesting but the biggest thing about it is that shields were nerfed. Now the shield stun is significantly higher than before, making it safer to attack shields as they can't be punished as easily. The scary part is that it also means with the right combos you can be shield broken fairly easily. People are saying this is a pretty significant change, to the point that people's entire playstyles are starting to change, so be on the lookout for that!

There's an actual patch patch on top of the DLC? Damn, I really haven't been keeping up with Smash.
Does it seem to be nothing but shields or are there any individual character changes?
Spoiler! :
Is my Slammy Sammy ever going to not be defective-tier?

Yeah there were a few character changes here and there. Nothing too big but they're definitely out there.
Spoiler! :
Sammy got a super small buff, her Nair's hitbox is a little better. But other than that, that's it.
User avatar
Afrohawkman
 
Posts: 3937
Joined: December 26th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » September 30th, 2015, 8:52 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:
Spoiler! :
Sammy got a super small buff, her Nair's hitbox is a little better. But other than that, that's it.

One step at a time.
Image

Anything on Mewtwo? I'm too lazy to go looking up patch analysis on my own right now. Gotta go find something to eat.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Afrohawkman » September 30th, 2015, 9:17 pm

Seven Rain wrote:Anything on Mewtwo? I'm too lazy to go looking up patch analysis on my own right now. Gotta go find something to eat.

I believe no, sadly.
User avatar
Afrohawkman
 
Posts: 3937
Joined: December 26th, 2007, 1:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests