SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 1st, 2015, 6:49 am

Got the bundle, which included the Mii costumes and the two DLC stages.
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6241
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Master_72 » October 2nd, 2015, 3:37 pm

I'm up for Smashing until 5. Anybody up?
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » October 2nd, 2015, 4:15 pm

Master_72 wrote:I'm up for Smashing until 5. Anybody up?

Me and Ghost are doing some matches if you wanna join in.

*EDIT*
I'll probably only be around for a bit longer, though. Sorry I missed your post initially.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Master_72 » October 2nd, 2015, 4:49 pm

Aww man. I missed out I guess. You 2 still on?
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » October 2nd, 2015, 4:52 pm

Master_72 wrote:Aww man. I missed out I guess. You 2 still on?

Yeah. Even if I hop off Ghost might keep playing.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Master_72 » October 2nd, 2015, 4:56 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
Master_72 wrote:Aww man. I missed out I guess. You 2 still on?

Yeah. Even if I hop off Ghost might keep playing.

A aight, I'm on rn. When's the match gonna be over?
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » October 2nd, 2015, 4:57 pm

Master_72 wrote:
Seven Rain wrote:
Master_72 wrote:Aww man. I missed out I guess. You 2 still on?

Yeah. Even if I hop off Ghost might keep playing.

A aight, I'm on rn. When's the match gonna be over?

Now-ish.

*EDIT*
And don't forget you can hop on Steam to chat. Ghost's current handle is Strawberry Juice Knight. Mine's always the same.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Master_72 » October 2nd, 2015, 5:04 pm

Seems like for some reason I can't join the room just yet. Thanks for reminding me to add my steam account, though, Rain. I'll get on that soon enough.
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » October 2nd, 2015, 5:11 pm

Yo, something come up? Should we wait for you to hop back in?

*EDIT*
Well whatever happened, sorry we could only get one match in. We'll have to try and get another room going soon.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 2nd, 2015, 5:34 pm

Yeah, I figured out just now that I didn't had Master_72 on my friend list. Sorry. Anyway, if you're reading this, I sent you an invite. Also, do you have a Steam account? If so, what's your Steam ID?
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6241
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Master_72 » October 2nd, 2015, 7:21 pm

So sorry guys, I had to opt out early because I remembered I had a job interview today. At the worst time, too (I knew there was a reason why I could only play until 5 ahaha). Hopefully we can play some proper rounds sometime soon.
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 2nd, 2015, 7:38 pm

Master_72 wrote:So sorry guys, I had to opt out early because I remembered I had a job interview today. At the worst time, too (I knew there was a reason why I could only play until 5 ahaha). Hopefully we can play some proper rounds sometime soon.


Yeah, I hope we can. Also, I sent you a friend invite. And since you appear to lack a Steam account, I may have an alternative for you.
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6241
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 9th, 2015, 5:24 pm

I know, that's a bump. But hey.

So, I'm available for Smash at Sunday around 8PM EST, Monday in the afternoon, Thursday around 8PM EST and Friday in the afternoon. Anyone available around those times?
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6241
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » October 9th, 2015, 8:37 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:I know, that's a bump. But hey.

So, I'm available for Smash at Sunday around 8PM EST, Monday in the afternoon, Thursday around 8PM EST and Friday in the afternoon. Anyone available around those times?

I might if we can get enough players to get some dubs going. I fought you most recently, so I've been trying to find time to get some singles in with Afro and I doubt I'd be interested in FFAs or singles with anyone else until then, but I'd definitely make an exception for team matches.

Hell if we hop on Thursday I might be able to get Jacob in on some. I've been interested in some Party Gang vs. Smack Jeeves dubs for a long time now.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23820
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 9th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
Raging Ghost wrote:I know, that's a bump. But hey.

So, I'm available for Smash at Sunday around 8PM EST, Monday in the afternoon, Thursday around 8PM EST and Friday in the afternoon. Anyone available around those times?

I might if we can get enough players to get some dubs going. I fought you most recently, so I've been trying to find time to get some singles in with Afro and I doubt I'd be interested in FFAs or singles with anyone else until then, but I'd definitely make an exception for team matches.

Hell if we hop on Thursday I might be able to get Jacob in on some. I've been interested in some Party Gang vs. Smack Jeeves dubs for a long time now.


All right. But, will we still use Steam or we switch to Discord? Just in case that someone's interested to join in, but doesn't have a Steam account.
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6241
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests

cron