SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Master_72 » October 2nd, 2015, 7:21 pm

So sorry guys, I had to opt out early because I remembered I had a job interview today. At the worst time, too (I knew there was a reason why I could only play until 5 ahaha). Hopefully we can play some proper rounds sometime soon.
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 2nd, 2015, 7:38 pm

Master_72 wrote:So sorry guys, I had to opt out early because I remembered I had a job interview today. At the worst time, too (I knew there was a reason why I could only play until 5 ahaha). Hopefully we can play some proper rounds sometime soon.


Yeah, I hope we can. Also, I sent you a friend invite. And since you appear to lack a Steam account, I may have an alternative for you.
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 9th, 2015, 5:24 pm

I know, that's a bump. But hey.

So, I'm available for Smash at Sunday around 8PM EST, Monday in the afternoon, Thursday around 8PM EST and Friday in the afternoon. Anyone available around those times?
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » October 9th, 2015, 8:37 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:I know, that's a bump. But hey.

So, I'm available for Smash at Sunday around 8PM EST, Monday in the afternoon, Thursday around 8PM EST and Friday in the afternoon. Anyone available around those times?

I might if we can get enough players to get some dubs going. I fought you most recently, so I've been trying to find time to get some singles in with Afro and I doubt I'd be interested in FFAs or singles with anyone else until then, but I'd definitely make an exception for team matches.

Hell if we hop on Thursday I might be able to get Jacob in on some. I've been interested in some Party Gang vs. Smack Jeeves dubs for a long time now.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23793
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 9th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
Raging Ghost wrote:I know, that's a bump. But hey.

So, I'm available for Smash at Sunday around 8PM EST, Monday in the afternoon, Thursday around 8PM EST and Friday in the afternoon. Anyone available around those times?

I might if we can get enough players to get some dubs going. I fought you most recently, so I've been trying to find time to get some singles in with Afro and I doubt I'd be interested in FFAs or singles with anyone else until then, but I'd definitely make an exception for team matches.

Hell if we hop on Thursday I might be able to get Jacob in on some. I've been interested in some Party Gang vs. Smack Jeeves dubs for a long time now.


All right. But, will we still use Steam or we switch to Discord? Just in case that someone's interested to join in, but doesn't have a Steam account.
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » October 9th, 2015, 11:08 pm

Wouldn't much matter to me.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23793
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Captain Ghost » October 9th, 2015, 11:31 pm

I'd likely be game Monday, and possibly Thursday (... though maybe not Thursday, I need to boot my current net provider sooner than later e__e'''')

But dubs would be fun~ I'm game for about anything though
User avatar
Captain Ghost
 
Posts: 348
Joined: September 3rd, 2007, 7:05 pm
Location: Minish Village

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 11th, 2015, 8:50 pm

I did it. I beat All-Star on Hard with Mario. I would tell that one message to the game's AI, but I'll let the Young Bucks do it.

Image

EDIT: Also, I made this for the Support Mario community.
¸
Image
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » October 13th, 2015, 5:46 pm

Yo, think two of you would be able to hop on Smash and do some dubs against me and Jacob within the next couple hours or so?
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23793
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 13th, 2015, 8:42 pm

Seven Rain wrote:Yo, think two of you would be able to hop on Smash and do some dubs against me and Jacob within the next couple hours or so?


Well, I just came back from work, but I'm available if you still are.
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 16th, 2015, 1:06 pm

Sorry for the double post, but anyone available for some Smash on this afternoon?
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Seven Rain » October 16th, 2015, 2:00 pm

Sorry man, I hate to keep dodging but I'm still tied up with stuff.
Image
User avatar
Seven Rain
 
Posts: 23793
Joined: February 21st, 2008, 7:05 am
Location: Nostalgia Town

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Master_72 » October 17th, 2015, 6:53 pm

I just bought a mother effing Wii U Pro Controller! Now we're playing with power boys. SOMEBODY FIGHT ME NOW I'M SO PUMPED. LOOKING AT YOU RAGING GHOST. I WANT A REMATCH YO.
Last edited by Master_72 on October 17th, 2015, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 17th, 2015, 8:45 pm

Master_72 wrote:I just bought a mother elfin Wii U Pro Controller! Now we're playing with power boys. SOMEBODY FIGHT ME NOW I'M SO PUMPED. LOOKING AT YOU RAGING GHOST. I WANT A REMATCH YO.


And I just came back from work.

Say, are you available this Monday afternoon? Is anyone available this Monday afternoon?
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Re: SUPER... SMAAAAASH BROTHERRRRRS! (And PlayStation All-Stars)

Postby Raging Ghost » October 23rd, 2015, 9:04 am

Guys, in the event my school gets it's strike day this Tuesday October 27th, anyone up for some Smash sometime in the day?
Image
User avatar
Raging Ghost
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: August 30th, 2010, 7:24 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron