Mortal Kombat

Mortal Kombat

Postby devil-wears-converse » March 17th, 2015, 1:12 am

Because we're so clooooose to the MKX release and I can barely contain my excitement. Personally, I'm psyched to see Ermac and all his new fancy attire.

What about you guys?

And also, just announced a DLC character

Spoiler! :
devil-wears-converse

Re: Mortal Kombat

Postby Seven Rain » March 17th, 2015, 5:27 am

Actually we already have a general for 2D fighters, MK included.
It's been dead for a while but over here in the gaming section it's pretty much just full of generals that don't hurt to revive from the dead.
Maybe a mod can merge this over, unless everyone else feels there's cause for a MK general.

Jason's pretty hype and the game's lookin' good, but I'm terrible at NR fighters. I bought MK9 and had a lot of fun but at certain levels of play and fighting my buddies I just couldn't compete or improve. That's pretty much what kept me from getting Injustice even though I loved the idea of an edgygrimdark DC fighter.
Last edited by Seven Rain on October 16th, 2019, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seven Rain

Postby eishiya » March 17th, 2015, 5:52 am

Seven Rain wrote:Actually we already have a general for 2D fighters, MK included.
It's been dead for a while but over here in the gaming section it's pretty much just full of generals that don't hurt to revive from the dead.
Maybe a mod can merge this over, unless everyone else feels there's cause for a MK general.

I'll gladly merge it over, but I'd like to hear some other opinions on this before I do.
eishiya

Postby Masariure » July 23rd, 2019, 2:01 am

One of the best games!
Masariure

Return to Video Games