Overwatch

Re: Overwatch

Postby Seven Rain » August 8th, 2016, 5:32 am

I gave up on trying to defeat Season 1's terrible ranking system since I couldn't get a decent group going. My two friends that bought and played it with me at release ended up wussing out and falling behind, skill-wise, so I couldn't rely on them.
Hell, I can barely even handle QP now, which is brutal because I was hoping to get some cool exclusive Olympics costumes, but after how hard and long I nerded out on Overwatch, taking a break from it just messed me up. :C
Seven Rain

Postby Zarl » August 18th, 2016, 1:15 am

Seven Rain wrote:I gave up on trying to defeat Season 1's terrible ranking system since I couldn't get a decent group going. My two friends that bought and played it with me at release ended up wussing out and falling behind, skill-wise, so I couldn't rely on them.
Hell, I can barely even handle QP now, which is brutal because I was hoping to get some cool exclusive Olympics costumes, but after how hard and long I nerded out on Overwatch, taking a break from it just messed me up. :C

Feel free to shoot me an add on BNet. I am around level 130? Can't really remember but here is my info Zarl#11490

Also season 1 comp is pretty broken, season 2 looks a lot better.
Zarl

Postby Seven Rain » August 18th, 2016, 3:43 am

Zarl wrote:
Seven Rain wrote:I gave up on trying to defeat Season 1's terrible ranking system since I couldn't get a decent group going. My two friends that bought and played it with me at release ended up wussing out and falling behind, skill-wise, so I couldn't rely on them.

Feel free to shoot me an add on BNet. I am around level 130? Can't really remember but here is my info Zarl#11490

Also season 1 comp is pretty broken, season 2 looks a lot better.

Sorry homie but I'm on PS4, since that's where my friends are and when it first came out we were all nerding out on it together. (Not that my computer could probably handle Overwatch anyway. I miss 5 years ago when this thing was a monster.)
It's honestly one of the reasons the game gets so frustrating. Aiming with analog sticks is agonizing.
Seven Rain

Postby Seven Rain » February 26th, 2017, 11:54 pm

Do any PC bros here still play?

I got fed up with playing on PS4 due to sucking at aiming with analog sticks and my Party Gang buddies wimping out of playing with me, and now that I finally have a proper graphics card I broke down and bought the PC version. It seems to run awesomely and aiming with a mouse is going to be amazing, (though getting back into the swing of things still feels weird. Pretty much haven't played regularly since Season 1.)

It really, really sucks starting over and having nothing unlocked, and it'd be awesome to be able to play with some SmackJeeves buddies.
Seven Rain

Postby JoKeR » March 3rd, 2017, 4:49 pm

I would play this game ...if my old rig could handle it.
It's so damn frustrating to lag miles behind :(

-=: jokercologne.deviantart twitter.com/JoKeRcologne joker-cologne.tumblr :=-

Expect the unexpected. Never take anything for granted. Scrutinise everything. Be open-minded. Learn.
JoKeR

Previous

Return to Video Games