Pokemon: Sword & Shield!

Pokemon: Sword & Shield!

Postby pixlyJolt » May 14th, 2019, 12:54 am

So, who's excited for the whole new, whole big bang about Sword & Shield? The new starters, the potential legendaries, the bringing back of Melmetal & such, & along with all that, do you think they'll bring back Pokémon Bank. If so, would you want them to let the Switch connect with the previous console, the DS? Tell me why down below! :D
pixlyJolt

Re: Pokemon: Sword & Shield!

Postby BudgieGryphon » May 14th, 2019, 8:57 pm

screaming out the window of the hype train
SCORBUNNY SOCIETY!!!
BudgieGryphon

Postby Oly-RRR » May 15th, 2019, 9:58 am

Haha, definitely excited!

I really want Pokemon Bank or a similar thing, not so much for my 3DS pokemon but for transferring my Go pokemon past Gen 1. So many Gen 2-4 pokemon I end up sending to the professor just to save the space. :cry:

I don't think it's realistic to expect Switch to connect to DS, it's more likely they'll make an option to transfer DS PokeBank contents into the (hypothetical) Switch PokeBank. For the record, I never used it on 3DS since I was pretty content with pokemon on each cart but I'd want some Gen 1-4 and Alolan pokemon in my Sword&Shield, definitely.

SO UNDECIDED ABOUT THE STARTERS, I LIKE THEM ALL

And I'd like the legendaries to be UK history influenced since it's what the new region seems all about. :mrgreen:
My problem would rock your world. - Sam Tyler
Oly-RRR

Postby Squirreltastic-Blue » May 15th, 2019, 10:15 am

I was thinking about the legendaries and the logos for both games seem to feature the same wolf-like head.
Could it be that the games main legend has an alternate form or a Latios-Latias type deal based on which version you're playing?
Squirreltastic-Blue

Postby Oly-RRR » May 15th, 2019, 10:18 am

Squirreltastic-Blue wrote:the same wolf-like head

That would be so cool!! :mrgreen: I'm all for a Latios-Latias deal woof!
My problem would rock your world. - Sam Tyler
Oly-RRR

Postby pixlyJolt » May 15th, 2019, 11:28 am

I really hope they add some more Mega Evos & at least one more new Eeveelution, just to keep the roll going, from Gen 1, to Gen 2, Gen 4, Gen 6, might as well keep the pattern going on add on for Gen 8. What kind of functions or events do you think will happen? Since they showed this soccer stadium & the player in a uniform, I think that a soccer event thing will serve as the next Mantine Surf, for the ‘sport’ of Galar. A few other things I hope they keep up are taking care of your Pokémon, and some of the events that are similar to that ‘Legendary Year’, which was honestly surprising to me.
pixlyJolt

Return to Video Games