General Gaming

Re: General Gaming

Postby Raging Ghost » February 21st, 2018, 1:41 pm

Any of you got Kirby Battle Royale?
Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » February 21st, 2018, 3:11 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:Any of you got Kirby Battle Royale?

I've been meaning to try the demo but I dunno when I'd be able to afford the game itself if I end up liking it. Why, do you have it? Is it fun?
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » February 21st, 2018, 3:29 pm

Seven Rain wrote:

I've been meaning to try the demo but I dunno when I'd be able to afford the game itself if I end up liking it. Why, do you have it? Is it fun?

Yep, it is fun. :)
Raging Ghost

Postby Randumbz » February 21st, 2018, 11:38 pm

kayotics wrote:
Randumbz wrote:Hopefully I'll be able to get through all the games before 3 comes out.

I don't think you need to worry too much about trying to get through all the games. There's some really bad ones, apparently. That, and the plot is convoluted as hell.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kingdom Hearts. It's just also batshit crazy and puts important plot points into weird knockoff games on completely different gaming consoles. If you're playing one of the compilation games (like Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix or 1.5 or whatever) you'll probably be fine. If you don't understand the plot, don't worry. It doesn't actually make any sense.

The batshit crazy story is what got me interested in the first place lol. And yeah, I have 1.5 + 2.5 remix on ps4. I'm still playing the first game but it makes sense so far
Spoiler! :
Randumbz

Postby TheJGamer » February 21st, 2018, 11:55 pm

I have the demo. It's pretty fun!

Also been meaning to say this earlier but Kirby Star Allies hype. We've got so much information into our faces for the past week or two!
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Postby Raging Ghost » February 22nd, 2018, 11:37 am

Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » February 22nd, 2018, 8:50 pm

Randumbz wrote:The batshit crazy story is what got me interested in the first place lol. And yeah, I have 1.5 + 2.5 remix on ps4. I'm still playing the first game but it makes sense so far

Man I'm with you there. I got into it waaay back when the first game was still new and I was in middleschool but that over-the-top convoluted plot was part of what drew me in, too.
Just keep in mind when it comes to making sense of the games there's a lot that gets stuffed away in "reports" hidden throughout the games in jumbled order. I think in the first game it's just The Ansem Reports, but there are more in subsequent games. Those give more details than you get in the story itself, but a wiki is all you'd really need at the end of the day.

The first game was pretty straight-forward aside from all it's vague concepts from what I remember, it's the second game that starts making things nutty, (especially if you didn't play COM, which most people didn't, haha.) Around the end of the first game onward you'll start wondering what the hell Kingdom Hearts even is, and I don't think any of the games have given a solid answer yet, but then again I could probably use a refresher. The PS4 collection is amazing, though, it's a good time and place to start getting into the series.
2.8 is still crucial so you'll get nickel-and-dimed a bit more for the story before 3 comes out but 1.5 + 2.5 will last you a long while, especially if you do all the extra stuff.

Yeeeah, hype! I'm glad they didn't tone down Ivy, and Zasalamel's looking really dope in this game. I never really grooved with his moveset in past games but his new design and ZA WARUDO moves look so cool I'll have to try him out.
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » March 8th, 2018, 5:44 pm

Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » March 8th, 2018, 6:11 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:Can you get fresher?

SO HYPE.
We're even getting BOTW Link, which is radical! Whether he's a new character or they're finally replacing TP Link I don't know and don't care, I'm just so happy right now.
Seven Rain

Postby TheJGamer » March 8th, 2018, 8:04 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:Can you get fresher?

I'm with you, Seven.

I'm hoping they replace Mario's FLUDD with Cappy because of Odyssey, and also because I think veterans like him can use some changes!
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Postby Captain Ghost » March 9th, 2018, 1:05 am

Don't have a switch but don't care, still hype as heck! That was, indeed, fresh c:

(Link's hair looks so... soft....................)
Captain Ghost

Postby avian-reader » March 9th, 2018, 7:09 pm

Realised today that the challenge mode of sniper elite v2 is kinda like playing solitaire. Going through the motions again and again, making mildly tactical decisions as you go. But it's actually really relaxing rather than tedious. You almost enter a trance as you pop the skulls of soldier after digital soldier, feeling some level of release from the far more complicated maneuvers of day to day life :)

On a side note, finally played Life is Strange. If I was capable of crying, I think I'd have broken down. Fantastic game with a beautiful message :')
Got questions about autism? Feel free to ask :)
avian-reader

Postby Raging Ghost » March 15th, 2018, 11:41 am

Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » March 17th, 2018, 4:28 am

Raging Ghost wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-IgsDoIUuM

I'm just sad they didn't use my favorite track for this. "Steel For Humans" would fit Soul Calibur perfectly.
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » March 18th, 2018, 1:40 am

Running with Rifles logic: Call artillery that will kill everyone, your friends included. Get promoted to Colonel.
Raging Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games