General Gaming

Re: General Gaming

Postby HalfAssedChaos » April 11th, 2018, 1:14 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
HalfAssedChaos wrote:Freakin love Platinums style.

Oh it's the best. You ever play Vanquish or Anarchy Reigns? The latter sadly loses a lot of it's fun without online play but they're both amazing Platinum Games titles outside of the H&S stuff like Bayonetta and Automata.

Vanquish was amazing, and I liked what Anarchy Reigns was going for, but sadly it didn't pull me in like I was hoping it would. Vanquish is just a fun game to load up any time you have a couple of hours and just want action to blow your mind.
Half Assed Chaos, The Worst Webcomic...EVER!
HalfAssedChaos

Postby Cy-Comix » April 20th, 2018, 10:54 am

through the years I've been a Nintendo fan and I really love their games they are so colorful and you can play with another person in the same room,
a trend o feel is slowly disappointing for some odd reason, like Overwatch I can't even play with my sister unless I get another ps4 ( that's too expensive)
Console are my soul, I'm not much of a PC player i only use it for art or music really, Nintendo stuff always make me in a positive mood. ^_^
ImageImageImageImage
Cy-Comix

Postby Raging Ghost » April 20th, 2018, 9:30 pm

I got Overwatch.
Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » April 20th, 2018, 9:50 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:I got Overwatch.

On PC? If so then homie we'll have to play together sometime for sure. I dunno how matchmaking will handle it, (hopefully not drag you into matches with people my level that have played way longer,) but I'll be pumped to play with someone from SJ. I think most others have gotten sick of it and moved on.
Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » April 28th, 2018, 12:52 am

Seven Rain wrote:
Raging Ghost wrote:I got Overwatch.

On PC? If so then homie we'll have to play together sometime for sure. I dunno how matchmaking will handle it, (hopefully not drag you into matches with people my level that have played way longer,) but I'll be pumped to play with someone from SJ. I think most others have gotten sick of it and moved on.

Yes, on PC.

Also, I just scored the stupidest win in OW: it was a payload match, the entire enemy team was focused on my teammates. I snuck past both parties and pushed the payload by myself to the end of the line. By the time the enemies knew what's up, we won. Mind you, we were already close to victory, it's just that the enemy team got their shit together on that one.
Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » April 28th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:Also, I just scored the stupidest win in OW: it was a payload match, the entire enemy team was focused on my teammates. I snuck past both parties and pushed the payload by myself to the end of the line. By the time the enemies knew what's up, we won. Mind you, we were already close to victory, it's just that the enemy team got their shit together on that one.

Gotta love when that happens. I've been pretty distracted from OW the past week or two but hopefully I'll catch you on sometime soon so we can group up and get that sweet bonus XP, (and see what we do to the matchmaking, haha.)
Seven Rain

Postby kevansevans » May 14th, 2018, 11:38 am

kevansevans

Postby Raging Ghost » May 21st, 2018, 5:56 pm

Unless I'm wrong, tomorrow is when the Overwatch Anniversary event starts. Click here for more details.
Raging Ghost

Postby Seven Rain » May 21st, 2018, 8:32 pm

Raging Ghost wrote:Unless I'm wrong, tomorrow is when the Overwatch Anniversary event starts. Click here for more details.

I'm pretty pumped, too bad the grind is so slow, I'll be lucky if I can get to 3K before it's over. Hopefully I get lucky and score a new skin or two from lootboxes.
Seven Rain

Postby Randumbz » May 22nd, 2018, 2:33 pm

This Roxas boss fight in Kingdom Hearts 2 is crazy. It might be the toughest one I've ever played
Spoiler! :
Randumbz

Postby Seven Rain » May 23rd, 2018, 12:53 am

Randumbz wrote:This Roxas boss fight in Kingdom Hearts 2 is crazy. It might be the toughest one I've ever played

It's pretty insane, especially on Critical. I was caught off-guard because in the vanilla version it's nothing but a cutscene, they added the boss fight in Final Mix/2.5 and made it a doozy.
Seven Rain

Postby TheJGamer » July 7th, 2018, 7:58 pm

This thread's been pretty dead, huh?

I dusted off Super Mario Galaxy for the first time in about 5 years. Been playing it with intent to 100% complete it, and man this game hates me sometimes. I'm at 58 Power Stars at the time of this writing. Melty Molten Galaxy (called Hell [insert word I don't remember here] Galaxy in my Korean version) and Bowser's Dark Matter Plant were some of the most annoying levels.

I'm not giving up on it though. 62 more stars and two Bowser fights, then doing all of that again with Luigi seems quite hard, though. The speedrun and cosmic galaxy stars kind of scare me because I'm the type of guy who beats levels slowly and cautiously. If I go too fast, I usually see myself jump straight into a pit or do something incredibly stupid, so I think those will take a lot of attempts.

Wish me luck, guys~ =)
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Postby Seven Rain » July 7th, 2018, 9:12 pm

TheJGamer wrote:This thread's been pretty dead, huh?

It's that post-E3 lull. Everyone's hype died down but all the big announcements came and went so we won't get any crazy game news for a while.

I've been too busy for much gaming lately but I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Octopath Traveler.
Seven Rain

Postby TheJGamer » July 7th, 2018, 11:21 pm

Finally got that goddamn 59th Star. The last part requires you to use a ball, which has motion contols to operate it. I swear, I almost sprained my wrist saving myself from falling off.

The last star's gonna have to wait until tomorrow, though. I want to draw and relax.

EDIT
Holy shit. I fucking did it. I beat Super Mario Galaxy.

The ending was really great. Best one I've seen in a while in video games. Some music in the ending seemed out of place and should be omitted, though.

Spoiler! :
The Good Egg Galaxy music playing for like 15 seconds when Mario catches Peach mid-air immediately coming to mind.

59 to go until I get every Star as Mario! Let's do this!
Just some kid who likes to draw and sprite. Thinking of starting a comic and actually sticking with it.
TheJGamer

Postby Raging Ghost » August 5th, 2018, 9:39 pm

Raging Ghost

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games