General Pokemon

Re: General Pokemon

Postby Oly-RRR » August 15th, 2018, 8:19 pm

Captain Ghost wrote:Did you wind up getting yourself some zappy birds on zapdos day? ^^;

Nooo, Zapdos is THE ONLY Legendary birb I missed in field research (I forgot what I had going on but probably Life Shit if I didn't play Po Go for over a week) and I didn't even try it on Zapdos day. :( Aw well, hopefully my local friend has a spare - last time we tried to trade we were only Great Friends and fdhsfshgfsdh you can only trade mons you already have at that level and what is the point?? That was before they rolled out Lucky Pokemon and we couldn't meet again since then. At least we had a good laugh about how "this game thinks we're not good enough friends" lol :lol:

Captain Ghost wrote:I was really surprised when I saw the raid posted in the discord, footed it over, and saw everyone pulling up in their vehicles haha. But. It just makes more sense/is the only way that'd really be feasible here, one supposes

I'm on the outskirts of a big city and I haven't really tried making acquaintances through the Po Go communities but I see people on foot in my neighbourhood (usually just random people on weekend nights rather than at raid time) but I peeked at online communities and people were actually offering rides around a bunch of gyms (which I found slightly shady).

Captain Ghost wrote:We went to both Eevee days this weekend together and it's been really enjoyable to spend time with her ^^

Eee, that's great! :D I went out on the second Eevee day - no shinies though. Oh well, they'll turn up eventually. I also feel lucky that local parks all have a couple of gyms and pokestops since lurking around playgrounds gets repetitive.
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
Oly-RRR

Re: General Pokemon

Postby kevansevans » Yesterday, 4:34 pm

Man i just want gen 8 already
kevansevans

Previous

Return to Video Games