General Pokemon

Re: General Pokemon

Postby DracheLehre » November 23rd, 2016, 1:23 pm

Out of curiosity, which of the new Pokemon do you like the best?

Spoiler! :
Personally, I'm kind of torn between Crabrawler and Salazzle
DracheLehre

Postby Raging Ghost » November 23rd, 2016, 8:17 pm

I should stop paralyzing wild Pokémon that can call for help if I want to increase my odds of getting a Goomy.

Oh, and so far, my favorite Gen7 'mon is Primarina.
Raging Ghost

Postby MacSimon » November 25th, 2016, 2:18 pm

DracheLehre wrote:Out of curiosity, which of the new Pokemon do you like the best?

Spoiler! :
Personally, I'm kind of torn between Crabrawler and Salazzle

Charjarbug. Every run i've seen so far, the little guy TANKS nuzlockes with a good Eviolite. Also his typing is great for the whole region!
Plus it's a weedy little tiny SQUARE BUGGY!

Other than that Mudsdale looks SO cool, you guys.
MacSimon

Postby DracheLehre » November 25th, 2016, 5:06 pm

Okay... What the fuck is going on...?

So far, I have caught three optional legendaries with regular Pokeballs (Both as a joke and by accident)!

Do not click this if you do not want to spoil further which Pokemon
Spoiler! :
If you're curious which ones they are, Tapu Koko, Tapu Bulu, and Necrozma

*Edit*
Spoiler! :
Add Tapu Lele to the list (In a Heal Ball, but it has the same catch rate multiplier). I'm beginning to suspect that the advanced Pokeball varieties are useless against the legends of Alola.
DracheLehre

Postby Raging Ghost » November 28th, 2016, 8:10 pm

I'll try to get an Eevee with the Modest nature and evolve it into Espeon when it learns Baton Pass. Well, mostly so I can increase my chances of getting a Modest Lunala, since Synchronize gives a 50% chance of getting a 'mon with the same nature as the one with Synchronize, assuming the latter is the lead one (the first Pokémon in the party).
Raging Ghost

Postby maelstrom51210 » November 30th, 2016, 7:44 pm

DracheLehre wrote:Out of curiosity, which of the new Pokemon do you like the best?

I'm digging Gumshoos, since it looks a little like one of my own characters, and I love the little cackle it makes in Refresh.
maelstrom51210

Postby DracheLehre » December 7th, 2016, 12:25 pm

What's your favorite musical track(s) in the game?

Spoiler! :
Mine is the Aether Employee fight and the Championship Defense
DracheLehre

Postby Raging Ghost » December 7th, 2016, 8:15 pm

I caught the cover legendary with the right nature. I knew it was worth breeding an Abra with Synchronize.
Raging Ghost

Postby cloverthegreat » December 11th, 2016, 5:20 pm

DracheLehre wrote:Okay... What the fuck is going on...?

So far, I have caught three optional legendaries with regular Pokeballs (Both as a joke and by accident)!

Do not click this if you do not want to spoil further which Pokemon
Spoiler! :
If you're curious which ones they are, Tapu Koko, Tapu Bulu, and Necrozma

*Edit*
Spoiler! :
Add Tapu Lele to the list (In a Heal Ball, but it has the same catch rate multiplier). I'm beginning to suspect that the advanced Pokeball varieties are useless against the legends of Alola.

Out of my team to beat the Elite Four, four of them were Gen 1. The weird thing is, they were Pokemon that I never really used before.

Spoiler! :
Alolan Raichu, Alolan Ninetails, Arcanine, Snorlax, Primarina, and Pangoro. Togedemaru is a favorite as well, but he didn't get on my end game team.
cloverthegreat

Postby HalfAssedChaos » December 12th, 2016, 11:46 am

Getting closer and closer to getting my Alolan dex completed to get my Shiny Charm. About 71% there, just gotta evolve some and then go catch all the legendaries.

This is the first game I've found legit Shinys on which is pretty awesome. I've chained a shiny Caterpie and a shiny Cutiefly (which is soooo cute!). Can't wait to get that charm and really start hunting for great Shiny pokemon!
Half Assed Chaos, The Worst Webcomic...EVER!
HalfAssedChaos

Postby DracheLehre » December 13th, 2016, 4:36 pm

Well, I discovered that hardly anyone knows how the GTS works anymore. (e.g. People are offering Electabuzz with Electerizers but asking for Electivire)

So I'm available to do trade evolution this afternoon if anyone is interested.

I can do Magmar to Magmortar, Electabuzz to Electivire, Scyther to Scizor and Slowpoke to Slowking/Poliwhirl to Politoed
DracheLehre

Postby cloverthegreat » December 13th, 2016, 6:58 pm

DracheLehre wrote:Well, I discovered that hardly anyone knows how the GTS works anymore. (e.g. People are offering Electabuzz with Electerizers but asking for Electivire)

I can do Magmar to Magmortar, Electabuzz to Electivire, Scyther to Scizor and Slowpoke to Slowking/Poliwhirl to Politoed

Unless you can determine whether or not a trade goes through by what the other person's item is, that's the safer route. It'd be easy to send an Electabuzz with nothing and then rip someone off.
cloverthegreat

Postby HalfAssedChaos » December 13th, 2016, 8:47 pm

DracheLehre wrote:Well, I discovered that hardly anyone knows how the GTS works anymore. (e.g. People are offering Electabuzz with Electerizers but asking for Electivire)

Thats just someone trying to get an Electrivire without much trouble. Basically just waiting for a nice person to come by and be like, "Oh trade my Electivire and get one right back, sure I'll help this person out!"

It's a good way to fill your pokedex if you are missing someone you can trade with reliably without giving up something legendary or like a Weavile.

Speaking of dex, up to 94%. Just need Porygons evolutions and the legendarys. Sooo clooose.
HalfAssedChaos

Postby DracheLehre » December 18th, 2016, 12:13 pm

I was breeding Litten and for some reason decided to name them after combinations of video game villains and cat sounds.

So far I have Meowser and Ganyan...
DracheLehre

Postby HalfAssedChaos » December 19th, 2016, 10:22 am

Finished up the Alola dex the other day, and the shiny charm rules! So far I've SOS chained 2 shiny Eevee, 1 shiny Espeon, and a shiny Palosand. They are all beautiful!
HalfAssedChaos

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games