Zelda General

Re: Zelda General

Postby RyoSoulreaper » December 25th, 2011, 11:35 am

ApaFox wrote:-Slams wiimote to the ground- TAKE THAT BARBA!! YOU AND YOUR STUPID PITS OF FIRE!!!

The visual of you doing this is funny to me.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Crystalbear » December 25th, 2011, 12:43 pm

ApaFox wrote:-Slams wiimote to the ground- TAKE THAT BARBA!! YOU AND YOUR STUPID PITS OF FIRE!!!

I found Barba somewhat easy when I played.

Then again, the game became much easier once I got the hammer.
Crystalbear

Postby ApaFox » December 25th, 2011, 1:02 pm

Crystalbear wrote:

I found Barba somewhat easy when I played.

Then again, the game became much easier once I got the hammer.

It was easy, it was the pits I kept falling into. Stupid pits!

EDIT: ... I did it... I beat Zelda II...

The Deviantart Image
Mr Aids wrote:Oh my god, don't listen to Seven, he obviously knows nothing about strategy.
JUST SPANK EVERYONE.
ApaFox

Postby RyoSoulreaper » December 27th, 2011, 1:50 am

Level 6 Demon dungeon on Zelda 1?

Beat that shit! now to save up 230 rupees cuz I need tog et the last bomb upgrade and buy a replacement shield.

Damn LikeLike and Wizrobes.....
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Crystalbear » December 27th, 2011, 3:56 am

I played and beaten both LoZ and AoL some years back. Both pretty good games, I enjoyed them.
Crystalbear

Postby MacSimon » December 28th, 2011, 3:18 am

I'm trying to understand how to fish in Twillight Princess.
Agh!
MacSimon

Postby Piano-kun » December 28th, 2011, 12:43 pm

In regards to the official timeline, can someone please explain something to me? In the "Link defeats Ganon/Hero of Time is Successful" section of the OoT split, I'm kind of puzzled with The Wind Waker. I always thought that the reason why Hyrule was engulfed by water and the "Hero" titled was just carried to a tradition was because the previous Link had failed or disappeared? I'm just a little confused.
Piano-kun

Postby RyoSoulreaper » December 28th, 2011, 1:16 pm

Piano-kun wrote:In regards to the official timeline, can someone please explain something to me? In the "Link defeats Ganon/Hero of Time is Successful" section of the OoT split, I'm kind of puzzled with The Wind Waker. I always thought that the reason why Hyrule was engulfed by water and the "Hero" titled was just carried to a tradition was because the previous Link had failed or disappeared? I'm just a little confused.

The split when he fails assumes Link from OoT is not the Hero of Time and Ganondorf defeats him as a child it could also assume that When Link as the Hero of Time meets him in the future Ganon successfully defeats him.

The Wind Waker Split is the Adult Line. It assumed Link only Stopped Ganondorf after he already took control of Hyrule. After he defeated Ganondorf though Zelda played the Song of Time and sent him back to being a kid in the Child Line(Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess) thus make him cease to exist in that timeline any more. His journey became a legend but since Link ceased to exist in that line the Hero Bloodline techncally stopped existing as well so When Ganon was revived, there was no one to stop him initially.

EDIT:
I'm tag teaming Adventure of Link and ALttP.
Then on to finishing Oracles and Awakening, then Minish cap. THEN I WILL HAVE FINISHED ALL BUT ONE ZELDA! FSA. It was sold before finishing.
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Crystalbear » January 9th, 2012, 11:07 pm

...Well...

All of my Skyward Sword data just disappeared. I'm guessing my autistic brother did something to his Wii's data, and I honestly doubt I'll get any of it back... I actually feared on this happening.

I don't think I want to play SS anymore...

Edit: Nevermind... He just decided to move it all into the SD Card...
Crystalbear

Postby Guest » January 13th, 2012, 3:57 am

Hey, I can participate in this thread now! lol I just got Ocarina of Time, and I'm still in the deku tree, but it's really fun so far! :D Though my glasses don't seem to like the 3D from time to time. Eh. XD

I say "now I can participate," but I did play Link to the Past. When I was five. XD

Postby Seven Rain » January 13th, 2012, 12:26 pm

Wait, this is your first time playing OoT? :O
PREPARE FOR AMAZING... NESS. AMAZINGNESS!
Seven Rain

Postby Guest » January 13th, 2012, 2:32 pm

Seven Rain wrote:Wait, this is your first time playing OoT? :O

lol well, I played the beginning before, but I didn't get past the part in the tree when you have to jump down to get past the spider web. My brother's gamecube controller was a used POS that had a screwed up joystick that kept tilting everything to the left (on the plus side, it was very amusing to watch him play Zoids). XD But I kept juuust missing the gigantic hole in the floor. That didn't happen this time, lol.

Postby Crystalbear » January 13th, 2012, 3:28 pm

Yes, prepare for the amazingness of an overrated title that only serves to stretch the unrealistic expectations in older and new gamers alike, the title that shall forever be compared to old and new titles, leading to more fans who just don't know what they really want.

...Amazingness!!
Crystalbear

Postby RyoSoulreaper » January 13th, 2012, 5:29 pm

Crystalbear wrote:

Yes, prepare for the amazingness of an overrated title that only serves to stretch the unrealistic expectations in older and new gamers alike, the title that shall forever be compared to old and new titles, leading to more fans who just don't know what they really want.

...Amazingness!!

Never said the game was the end all be all Zelda.

Shit was a good game and set a standard fans tend to take as the one and only shining gem.
RyoSoulreaper

Postby Afrohawkman » January 13th, 2012, 5:46 pm

Crystalbear wrote:

...Amazingness!!

I feel like you could apply that sentence to a lot of Zelda games if you want to be that negative about it...it's still a good game, regardless of how "overrated" it really is.
Afrohawkman

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games