Page 20 of 23

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 24th, 2015, 5:33 am
by XxVanitasXx


O H

That's gonna be great!

We need moar!

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 26th, 2015, 6:02 pm
by Seven Rain
This game will unlock in approximately 1 hour

Image
I FORGOT IT WAS RELEASING ON THE 26TH I THOUGHT IT WASN'T COMING OUT UNTIL TOMORROW HOLY SHIT.

*EDIT*
HOPE Y'ALL ARE GON' BE READY FOR A LIVE STREAM TONIGHT.
Spoiler! :
Gotta do some testing and stuff first, but yeah. Hype.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 26th, 2015, 6:53 pm
by Bowserknight
Seven Rain wrote:
This game will unlock in approximately 1 hour

Image
I FORGOT IT WAS RELEASING ON THE 26TH I THOUGHT IT WASN'T COMING OUT UNTIL TOMORROW HOLY SHIT.

*EDIT*
HOPE Y'ALL ARE GON' BE READY FOR A LIVE STREAM TONIGHT.
Spoiler! :
Gotta do some testing and stuff first, but yeah. Hype.


I'd be up for it, depending on what time it starts. I can stay up for another 4 hours at the most before it starts to become a bad idea for me.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 26th, 2015, 7:01 pm
by Seven Rain
Bowserknight wrote:
Seven Rain wrote:
This game will unlock in approximately 1 hour

Spoiler! :
Image

I FORGOT IT WAS RELEASING ON THE 26TH I THOUGHT IT WASN'T COMING OUT UNTIL TOMORROW HOLY SHIT.

*EDIT*
HOPE Y'ALL ARE GON' BE READY FOR A LIVE STREAM TONIGHT.
Spoiler! :
Gotta do some testing and stuff first, but yeah. Hype.


I'd be up for it, depending on what time it starts. I can stay up for another 4 hours at the most before it starts to become a bad idea for me.

Hmm. Well sorry to say but we'll probably be a longer than that.
I might try doing an earlier stream without any mic or chat, just game audio, that way we don't have to worry about people or phone calls interrupting us, but that'd prolly be boring for viewers.



Unrelated; I can't decide between making a Frieza race or making Reina Adamanta...

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 26th, 2015, 7:02 pm
by Bowserknight
Hm, guess I'll just have to watch it afterwards then.
Anyway, good luck fighting those space guys.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 26th, 2015, 8:35 pm
by Hunterkirizaki
I'm not really good at the controls much at all, but overall having fun with DBXV thus far. I messed up my character's name already, though, and it's pissing me off. I base a lot of my characters on Pippi Longstocking, so I made a Majin named "Pinki Langstrumf" thinking I was doing the last name right and since Longstocking wouldn't fit. Real Swedish last name: Langstrump

Might need to remake her as not a Majin, though. I don't seem to be doing well with a Majin.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 26th, 2015, 10:18 pm
by Seven Rain
Hunterkirizaki wrote:I'm not really good at the controls much at all, but overall having fun with DBXV thus far. I messed up my character's name already, though, and it's pissing me off. I base a lot of my characters on Pippi Longstocking, so I made a Majin named "Pinki Langstrumf" thinking I was doing the last name right and since Longstocking wouldn't fit. Real Swedish last name: Langstrump

Might need to remake her as not a Majin, though. I don't seem to be doing well with a Majin.

Well the nice thing is if you remake your character you retain your items and skills and unlocked missions and stuff. The only thing that resets is your level, as far as I know.



*EDIT*
Alright, fuck it, time to try some streaming!

*EDIT*
Streams over.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 27th, 2015, 12:22 am
by ApaFox
Seven Rain wrote:*EDIT*
Streams over.


Got home from work.

God damn, I just missed it.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 27th, 2015, 1:13 am
by Seven Rain
ApaFox wrote:
Seven Rain wrote:*EDIT*
Streams over.


Got home from work.

God damn, I just missed it.

We miiight start another one up after eating. We mainly just stopped streaming because we had no viewers and we wanted to grab some food.
Spoiler! :
At the very least I might just toss up the stream with game audio and no mic chat if me and Clint don't feel like we have much to say.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: February 27th, 2015, 2:23 am
by Seven Rain
Alright, new stream is gonna be up in a minute, come on in!

*EDIT*
Thanks for tuning in, guys! I'd say that was more entertaining than the first stream so I guess that worked out well.
Sorry for fumbling around with the display settings, shoulda just left things how they were and figured it out later, I'll probably just stick with extending the desktop next time or whatever.



*EDIT*
Been having some frustrations with the gameplay lately but at least I'm getting the hang of chases. They're not broken, just... Never really explained in-game. This game will really benefit from a full combo/movelist for the roster. Vanishing however is definitely bugged on the PC version, and plenty of people on Steam and other sites have mentioned it. So yeah, that's a bummer, and need patched, but at least it's not my controller or anything.

Overall the gameplay isn't in as bad a shape as I thought, although the whole game could still use a lot of polish.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: March 1st, 2015, 9:51 am
by XxVanitasXx
Ah, Xenoverse. A game where you 4 races to choose from and make your warrior!

*Sees that everyone has been focusing on Saiyans*

Guys come on

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: March 1st, 2015, 9:54 am
by Hunterkirizaki
XxVanitasXx wrote:Ah, Xenoverse. A game where you 4 races to choose from and make your warrior!

*Sees that everyone has been focusing on Saiyans*

Guys come on


Majin 4 lyfe

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: March 1st, 2015, 10:47 am
by XxVanitasXx
Hunterkirizaki wrote:Majin 4 lyfe


See the thing is, when you have a game with multiple races. You would think people would go for the ones that are exotic like Frieza race or Majin race. But everyone has to fill their Saiyan OC quota for obvious reasons.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: March 1st, 2015, 11:59 am
by Hunterkirizaki
XxVanitasXx wrote:
Hunterkirizaki wrote:Majin 4 lyfe


See the thing is, when you have a game with multiple races. You would think people would go for the ones that are exotic like Frieza race or Majin race. But everyone has to fill their Saiyan OC quota for obvious reasons.


Yea. It's really unoriginal at this point. Just saiyan.

Re: Dragon Ball Z

PostPosted: March 1st, 2015, 12:09 pm
by Raging Ghost
Hunterkirizaki wrote:
XxVanitasXx wrote:
Hunterkirizaki wrote:Majin 4 lyfe


See the thing is, when you have a game with multiple races. You would think people would go for the ones that are exotic like Frieza race or Majin race. But everyone has to fill their Saiyan OC quota for obvious reasons.


Yea. It's really unoriginal at this point. Just saiyan.


Yeah. If I took up the game, I would've made a human. Saiyans are the squishy wizards of the game, after all.