Funniest Moment(s)

Re: Funniest Moment(s)

Postby CrazyRacoon » July 25th, 2014, 8:26 am

I managed to place a car on top of the survivor's only sewer exit when playing as the Tank in "Left 4 Dead 2". No matter what they did, they could not move the car and got eaten by zombies.
CrazyRacoon

Postby DracheLehre » December 2nd, 2014, 3:46 pm

Delta Episode spoilers for Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Kinda dips in to awesome as well...

Spoiler! :
At the end of the Delta episode, I was trying to catch Deoxys.
After around a dozen or so Ultra Balls with no shaking at all, I decided to toss a normal Pokeball. Just to clear some space in my inventory...

*shake*

"Okay... Happenstance."

*shake*

"Anomaly..."

*shake*

"Wait... What...?"

*click*
Congratulations! Deoxys was caught!

I devolve into half-victorious/half-incredulous laughter for five minutes!

Welcome to my collection Astroviridae!
DracheLehre

Postby hitkid96fan » January 19th, 2015, 1:06 pm

A week ago, I was playing Super Smash Bros. for Wii U with my friend. We decided to play Versus Target Blast. I picked Ganondorf and he picked Morton. While I was playing like a pro and getting some points, my friend just attacked the bomb without doing much. The result was that he got a perfect on his first ever try on Target Blast. My reaction was priceless.
Don't die on me.

hitkid96fan

Location: There or maybe over there, I guess I travel everywhere on the internet.

Postby Molly-sama » January 19th, 2015, 1:24 pm

Hey, I forgot about this thread. I played Dragon Age 2 the other day, and during a random encounter I stopped paying attention to the game for a couple seconds. When I looked back, I'd lost all my health, but apparently it glitched in just the right way to let me finish the battle. I didn't get any experience though, so...puzzler. But awesome, anyway.
Molly-sama

Postby DracheLehre » February 10th, 2015, 4:58 pm

Lemme just drop this here...

http://youtu.be/ng9qF-NsnOM
DracheLehre

Postby DracheLehre » March 29th, 2015, 11:41 pm

I started a new character for Dark Souls and had some trouble with the Taurus Demon

After numerous attemps to slay the thing. he knocked me off of the wall (yet again) the the usual "YOU DIED" splash hits the screen.

However, the screen lingered for a while longer when I noticed a blurred cluster of lights started flashing followed by the "YOU DEFEATED" splash hitting the screen.

Yes, that's right! The stupid thing did not think I was dead enough and attempted to chase me, off of the keep, killing itself in the process!
DracheLehre

Postby hitkid96fan » May 4th, 2015, 10:37 pm

Two from yesterday from NightFire.

One was during the Countdown mission, I got to the part where I had to fend off the elite guards. One of the explosive tanks got set off and killed one of the guards. I thought "Thanks explosion!" only for a explosion to immediately harm me right after leaving me with a "Never-mind" type of expression.

Second was near the end of Countdown, I set up these traps for these guards so they will set off the laser-trip bombs and some remote mines, however I placed too many and too close to my fire-proof bunker area and the explosion radius was close enough to the one corner I was hiding and I died right when the explosion happened. I said "Whoops" to myself after that.
Don't die on me.

hitkid96fan

Location: There or maybe over there, I guess I travel everywhere on the internet.

Postby Fukairi » February 6th, 2016, 3:44 pm

*necro*

Most of these are mainly just dumb/embarassing but I love to share dumb stuff I do coz I'm dumb.

Number one AKA the most embarassing thing I've done to date

Imagine being a little 180 cm tall 20 year old playing Dragon Age:Origins. Imagine that for some reason you decided to make a rogue crack-whorish looking gay male hippie elf, because idk roleplaying is fun. Imagine you romanced Zevran with said character, because literally only avaivable homo bro relationship was just that. Also because his dialogue was funny. And his accent was dumb.
So, because your rogue crack-whorish looking gay male hippie elf is in relations with Zevran, he now obviously logs him with him everywhere, but since they're both rogues some adjustments had to be made in skill building, so since Zev happens to be an assassin, your rogue crack-whorish looking gay male hippie elf decides to shoulder the burden the skill of lockpicking solo.
But for some reason, whenever your rogue crack-whorish looking gay male hippie elf found a lock he could not pick, zevran offered to try it instead. Now, some of you may think that it's just idle party banter but you should know that I take my
Spoiler! :
dating
games seriously. So imagine that little 180 cm tall 20 year old dragging her mouse to zevrans portrait, switching to control him and making him try to open the lock just so he wouldn't hurt his feelings. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I cry.

Rest going to be shorter, I just like dramallaming the first one coz it's so dumb.

Number 2 AKA Bioware Game more like #GayElfSimulator

Dragon Age 2(it's shit don't play it) Romanced fenris on first playthough, decided to try the other route for him but almost screamed at the screen "WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON GREGORY?!". To this date, haven't been able to do it ;D

Number 3 AKA Playing Don't starve together with friends AKA half the time dying because inventory too full to make a torch

After much struggle, made a crocpot
Friend comes in with a torch
Asks why there's no fire under the pot
Say idk.
Asks if he should try lighting it
say yeah I guess.
Quickly realize what he just asked.
Clip mic while screaming NO DON'T.
Too late, everything is on fire, everyone died
the end.

Number 4 Worms Reloaded AKA you shouldn't let me be in charge of map creating ever

raised water level to max, game had to spawn additional platforms so all worms could fit in. First is my turn, blast my own worms accidentally off the rock, miraculously only one survives in the middle & all of my friends worms survive the blast. Friend tells me whatever he doesn't care he already won, and tries to bazooka my final worm of the small platform, but the wind was heavy and the missile ends up turning back and killing everyone except my final worm. GG.

THere's also multitude of times I was playing banished and a random preteen hogged an entire house & all the firewood and cabbages/potatoes in the village and everyone starved as a result.
Fukairi

Postby DracheLehre » January 17th, 2017, 8:15 pm

I decided to dust off my copy of Smash Bros. 3DS and challenged one of my Amiibo (a level 50 Lucario) to a couple of 5-stock fights.

The first fight, I was Roy we played on the SMM stage. It was a close fight, but I won because it never learned to be directly above me when I prepared up-smashes.

Next I decided to go with a character I had little experience with, King Dedede, and we went to the Corneria stage. Then things took a turn for the absurd.

Every time an item spawned on the Great Fox's main cannon, it would immediately go for it and fail to return to the top of the ship or get blasted by the cannons themselves. There were only two times in that 1:57 fight I personally took it out (yes I timed the recording): A normal smash-fueled KO and a full blast from the Daybreaker.
DracheLehre

Postby maelstrom51210 » January 17th, 2017, 9:13 pm

Step 1: Get Skyrim fo PC.

Step 2: Download a mod that, among other things, replaces the textures for the guards.

Step 3: Uninstall the mod when you get tired of it.

Step 4: Recoil in horror as all the guards in Morthal become naked, headless, walking animation-less monstrosities. That are also technically immortal.
maelstrom51210

Postby JamieGehl » May 22nd, 2017, 2:45 am

Mafia III is full of bugs and glitches... bullet holes on a water is really something!
JamieGehl

Postby DracheLehre » January 23rd, 2018, 5:56 pm

I decided to fight against an elite mob in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, it was about 2 levels higher than the party's average. The battle itself was not that much to write home about, just utilizing combos to do damage and keep alive, the usual.

But the circumstances surrounding the fight led the fight to a rather quick (and hilarious) end.

We were fighting on a narrow bridge, underneath which, was certain death. After whittling down the mob's HP down to around 1/10 if it missing, I initiated a Level-3 Blade Combo (one of the game's versions of Limit Breaks), the mob failed to resist the move's secondary effect.

The effect? Blowback, the entity affected is thrown a small distance away and is vulnerable to attacks for its duration. Unlucky for the mob, it's landing point was a foot off of the bridge! So I was treated to the sight of guy disappearing into the ether, followed but stunned silence because I missed the chance for epic loot, then tears of laughter due to the absurdity.
DracheLehre

Postby MK_Wizard » January 24th, 2018, 9:50 am

I was playing Mario 64 and I shot myself out of the cannon to get to the mountain, but the angle was off so not only got shot so high that I missed the mountain, I got shot off the entire island. My sister and I were laughing at it then and there.
MK_Wizard

Previous

Return to Video Games