Funniest Moment(s)

Re: Funniest Moment(s)

Postby Molly-sama » November 24th, 2011, 12:16 am

KonaTobennh wrote:
Molly-sama wrote:Was that a glitch or the part about the black materia in the cave? I remember Cloud being REALLY close to the screen and upside down for a little while and being really hard to maneuver, but it was supposed to be like that (this was the PS1 version). Not that I doubt it was probably really glitchy. Anytime Cloud jumped in my copy (and only in my copy - my brother's and friend's never does this), his head would end up on his feet for a second. :\

Pretty sure it was a glitch. I think it was at a point where nothing out of the ordinary was supposed to happen.

If it helps, this was after the bridge where you can get money if you fall off, I think... It's been a while, so I can't remember as well.

Ooooh okay I know what you mean now. That's really weird. I've never heard of that glitch before (I go to those FF glitch pages to find the silly ones sometimes, though only the ones that don't hurt the game, lol). Maybe your copy got crossed over with a Mario game somewhere down the line. lol
Molly-sama

Postby Crimson Chains » November 25th, 2011, 6:49 pm

Herp Derp
when I first played pokemon blue version, so I was like 6 or something k? keep that in mind.
You know how your in your house and it's like "ok, now to just leave and catch some pokemon!"
well

I couldn't

couldn't figure out how to leave my freakin house
I didn't realize at all that the mat was a "door"
so I ran around the house, up and down the stairs, vainly screaming "How do i leave!!??! TT^TT"
I even clicked rapidly on the widow thinking that I needed to jump out of it
finally my mom got it
to this day I remember this event and just facepalm
but it was pretty funny XD
Crimson Chains

Postby Wander Tones » November 25th, 2011, 7:48 pm

Just Cause 2 is full of funny moments:

• Enemy: *falling down cliffside while shooting at me* You're going down, man!
  • *Stuck in gunners seat on boat* Enemy: *driving said boat* "He's flying too far up!"
  • WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARMS RICO!!!
  • Enemy helicopter nosediving into gas tank for no reason.

And I'm not even 10% through the game yet!
Q wrote:A couple of hours ago, I realised that my body was no longer functioning properly. I felt weak - I could no longer stand. The life was oozing out of me; I lost consciousness.
Picard wrote:You fell asleep.

Wander Tones

Location: There's this one little corner of my bedroom, and it has a laptop...

Postby Seven Rain » November 25th, 2011, 7:59 pm

I'm surprised with how much progress I've made in JC2 compared to other sandbox games, though I still take a lot of time to screw around and get some laughs.

One of my favorite things to do is leap off of cliffs and then direct myself towards the mountainside. If you release your parachute just before hitting the mountainside you'll start falling and rolling down the mountain like that scene from Hot Rod, haha.
Seven Rain

Postby Remolay » November 25th, 2011, 8:13 pm

Friend playing Zork. Spoilered for language
Spoiler! :
Friend: Burn Leaves
Zork: Your neighbors are so offended at the sight of someone burning leaves they kill you on the spot
Friend: Fuck you
Zork: Tough shit asshole
And now everything tastes like buttermilk.
The Destiny of Nibor, my crappy little comic.
Remolay

Postby Armadildo » November 25th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Once I played animal crossing and I peed on my neighbor's marigolds.

oh wait that was real life :I
Armadildo

Postby Wander Tones » November 25th, 2011, 8:50 pm

Seven Rain wrote:I'm surprised with how much progress I've made in JC2 compared to other sandbox games, though I still take a lot of time to screw around and get some laughs.

One of my favorite things to do is leap off of cliffs and then direct myself towards the mountainside. If you release your parachute just before hitting the mountainside you'll start falling and rolling down the mountain like that scene from Hot Rod, haha.

Even better is when you see those stunt jumps gone wrong, then right - when the vehicle gets to the bottom then just bounces all the way back to the top. Game Fails has a couple of good ones.

Oh, and I just found another to add onto my list:
  • Overhearing a woman say "And then they let the dogs out! Who- who would do such a thing?"
Q wrote:A couple of hours ago, I realised that my body was no longer functioning properly. I felt weak - I could no longer stand. The life was oozing out of me; I lost consciousness.
Picard wrote:You fell asleep.

Wander Tones

Location: There's this one little corner of my bedroom, and it has a laptop...

Postby Chaoticdarkness66 » November 26th, 2011, 3:24 pm

Oh I got another! When my sister and I play Pirates of the Caribbean : legend of Jack sparrow, We quickly found out our strategy of the game which is player one does all the work while player two is the bait XD we would always get a laugh of how many times my sister (Who played as Will) had to die for us to complete a mission. Yea we really kept to the Code of who ever gets left behind, stays behind.

Chaoticdarkness66

Postby EskimoOfTheNight » November 29th, 2011, 3:10 am

I almost never play pc games, but one time my dad got me pirates of the Carribean 2 for pc. I managed to beat a few levels, but on the level with the canibals I got stuck at this part with afat woman who would charge at you. Jack Sparrow kept yelling, "Trap her in the pot and I'll hit her with a coconut." Just then my grandma called me on the phone. I just stopped playing and let my guy die. I answered the phone, and immediately Jack yelled out about pots and coconutz. So incredibly awkward.
Better than your standard ninja.

-Eskimo of the Night-
EskimoOfTheNight

Postby DracheLehre » January 20th, 2012, 1:59 pm

Skyrim lol!

Here's the scene, I fast-travel to the West Watchtower to go kill a giant nearby.

As soon as I do, I hear the dragon-combat music start to play. I dump some frostbite venom on my warhammer to prepare for a fight as the the dragon lands near me.

But even before I strike it, I see the "Search Dragon" prompt and the thing starts to burn. Wondering what the hell happened, I look around and I see...

Another dragon flying away! So evidently two dragons encounter each other and decide that they don't like one another and duke it out. I arrived just as the fight ended and ate the loser!
DracheLehre

Postby DracheLehre » April 15th, 2014, 3:31 pm

DracheLehre

Postby hitkid96fan » April 15th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Trying to get a trophy in GTA V. I was at the airport with all three characters taking cover behind a car. I had a RPG and shot rockets at the police. I ended up shooting the car and killing myself and the two other characters.
Oh yeah and sometimes playing UYA Multiplayer with my friend who drives the ground vehicle (usually careening us off a cliff to our deaths and one time running me over by accident).
Don't die on me.

hitkid96fan

Location: There or maybe over there, I guess I travel everywhere on the internet.

Postby DracheLehre » June 29th, 2014, 7:19 pm

This just returned to me!

One time when I was playing Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the GBA, I was going through a sort of hedge-maze level filled with snail enemies and collapsing floor traps.

At one point, I a snail on the other side of three consecutive traps, so I started using the main attack spell (Flipendo).
While the sound clip of Harry casting the spell was playing with the windup animation (you stay in place when this happens), I apparently hadn't noticed I was slightly on a crumbling floor tile, and the floor gave way.

The result, "Flipend-AAAAaaaahhhh!"
DracheLehre

Postby 1ce_k1d » June 30th, 2014, 11:01 pm

During my play of Pokemon Diamond, I captured a Stunky which I proceeded to call 'Toxic Gas'.
Eventually I traded it for a Magmortor, so I could beat the elite four.

His screen said 'You got Toxic gas!'.
1ce_k1d

Postby hitkid96fan » July 13th, 2014, 8:27 am

I was playing San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing. The whole thing was just me playing the hardest map on training and crashing into everything and whatnot. I also ended up clipping through walls and things multiple times. And near the end of my session, the water became solid until I got a Game Over during training.
Don't die on me.

hitkid96fan

Location: There or maybe over there, I guess I travel everywhere on the internet.

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games