Describe a TV series badly

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby Quillpen » June 17th, 2018, 12:22 pm

He is his mom and the birb lady is still gay
User avatar
Quillpen
 
Posts: 14
Joined: March 17th, 2018, 6:34 pm

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby Oly-RRR » June 17th, 2018, 4:36 pm

Quillpen wrote:He is his mom and the birb lady is still gay

Steven Universe! <3

tentacletomato wrote:Pretty people getting murdered in a hotel. Don't get murdered in a hotel.

Uhhh that show based on Hitchcock's movie, you know the one

A slightly obscure one from me? A chain-smoker travels around pretty countryside to study hallucinations.
Image
Image
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
User avatar
Oly-RRR
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: August 20th, 2012, 6:36 pm
Location: here for the music

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby eishiya » June 17th, 2018, 4:38 pm

tentacletomato wrote:Pretty people getting murdered in a hotel. Don't get murdered in a hotel.

If it's not Bates Motel (Oly's guess), then American Horror Story: Hotel? Prettier people.

Oly-RRR wrote:A slightly obscure one from me? A chain-smoker travels around pretty countryside to study hallucinations.

Mushishi :D


Sherlock Holmes works at a hospital.
Image
User avatar
eishiya
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: December 5th, 2009, 11:17 am

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby tentacletomato » June 19th, 2018, 3:56 am

Nah it's Grand Hotel. The Spanish drama. It's kinda taking over my life
Image
User avatar
tentacletomato
 
Posts: 39
Joined: March 27th, 2016, 7:44 pm

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby kayotics » June 19th, 2018, 8:39 am

eishiya wrote:Sherlock Holmes works at a hospital.

I'm guessing House


A group of bad people try to learn to be good people a little too late.
Image
User avatar
kayotics
 
Posts: 162
Joined: January 29th, 2018, 9:57 pm

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby eishiya » June 19th, 2018, 11:52 am

kayotics wrote:
eishiya wrote:Sherlock Holmes works at a hospital.

I'm guessing House

Yep!

I have no idea what yours is. Everything I watch seems to be the opposite :'D
Image
User avatar
eishiya
 
Posts: 9482
Joined: December 5th, 2009, 11:17 am

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby kayotics » June 19th, 2018, 8:36 pm

eishiya wrote:
kayotics wrote:
eishiya wrote:Sherlock Holmes works at a hospital.

I'm guessing House

Yep!

I have no idea what yours is. Everything I watch seems to be the opposite :'D

The Good Place!
Image
User avatar
kayotics
 
Posts: 162
Joined: January 29th, 2018, 9:57 pm

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby Lutztoons » June 19th, 2018, 9:02 pm

People interview people who kill lots of people.
User avatar
Lutztoons
 
Posts: 47
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 7:44 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby Krokodillio » June 21st, 2018, 1:31 pm

old kid flies on a mammoth to save world from arsonists


Avatar Last Airbender
User avatar
Krokodillio
 
Posts: 1
Joined: May 10th, 2018, 8:22 pm

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby Oly-RRR » June 21st, 2018, 5:02 pm

Lutztoons wrote:People interview people who kill lots of people.

I have a feeling that "interview" and "lots" should narrow it down but... I watch a lot of crime fiction AND documentaries so it doesn't. :? Probably not 24 Hours in Police Custody because most of their cases are milder...

Krokodillio wrote:old kid flies on a mammoth to save world from arsonists


Avatar Last Airbender

Nah, you gotta guess the series in another person's description and then leave your own bad description! :)
Image
Image
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
User avatar
Oly-RRR
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: August 20th, 2012, 6:36 pm
Location: here for the music

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby Lutztoons » June 21st, 2018, 11:37 pm

Oly-RRR wrote:I have a feeling that "interview" and "lots" should narrow it down but... I watch a lot of crime fiction AND documentaries so it doesn't. :? Probably not 24 Hours in Police Custody because most of their cases are milder...

It's definitely a crime drama! I watch a lot of true crime stuff, too...and my description is especially bad. :lol:
Hint: Edmund Kemper is in it.
User avatar
Lutztoons
 
Posts: 47
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 7:44 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby Oly-RRR » June 22nd, 2018, 7:47 pm

Lutztoons wrote:It's definitely a crime drama! I watch a lot of true crime stuff, too...and my description is especially bad. :lol:
Hint: Edmund Kemper is in it.

Mindhunter? I haven't seen it but I sorta tried reading the book (didn't really get through it).
Image
Image
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
User avatar
Oly-RRR
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: August 20th, 2012, 6:36 pm
Location: here for the music

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby Lutztoons » June 22nd, 2018, 11:18 pm

Oly-RRR wrote:Mindhunter? I haven't seen it but I sorta tried reading the book (didn't really get through it).

Yes, you got it! The first episode is a bit slow, and there’s some pointless sex scenes, but other than that I loved it. It took over my life for a couple days, hahaha. :lol:
User avatar
Lutztoons
 
Posts: 47
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 7:44 pm
Location: Central Illinois

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby Gaylord 42 » June 23rd, 2018, 2:49 am

Parents drops of twins with dangerous uncle who fucks everything up and lakes money from unpaid child labour, the kids are probably delusional and think magic shit happens
User avatar
Gaylord 42
 
Posts: 1
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 12:47 pm

Re: Describe a TV series badly

Postby creca » June 23rd, 2018, 5:17 am

tim allen, nuff said
Image
just your average bug loving biologist aspi

User avatar
creca
 
Posts: 30
Joined: September 22nd, 2017, 10:39 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests