Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Re: Have you ever?

Postby Pidgeot Slayer » January 27th, 2019, 6:07 am

No? (I don't think I did)

Have you ever had an autocorrect fail?
Pidgeot Slayer

Postby UrbanMysticDee » January 30th, 2019, 1:05 am

All the time. I don't remember what the word is, because it's something I never even though of as a real word before, but there's some word that I write all the time like "whole" that gets autocorrected to "wole" which turns out really is a very obscure word that is used in almost zero context but autocorrect thinks it's the right word when it's so obviously not.

Have you ever intentionally eaten something that's not edible?
Image Image
Image Image
UrbanMysticDee

Postby MaruExposito » January 30th, 2019, 9:17 pm

Hmmm it depends on how we categorize "edible". I once tried to eat paper. Or plants/grass when being bored. I can't remember why! o_o'

Have you ever gone outside with your sleepers? (to buy groceries, school, and so on)
Webcomic + Anime
What if your magic separates you from who you love?
MaruExposito

Postby pixlyJolt » February 6th, 2019, 11:40 pm

MaruExposito wrote:Hmmm it depends on how we categorize "edible". I once tried to eat paper. Or plants/grass when being bored. I can't remember why! o_o'

Have you ever gone outside with your sleepers? (to buy groceries, school, and so on)

Ha, lol. I knew this question would come once in my lifetime. Yes...at a darn Jack In The Box...it had a freaking polar bear or something kiddie like on it. No, I did not choose it. My mom always makes me wear stuff like that so I don’t get ‘cold’.

Valentines Day Themed: Have you ever gotten something (candy gram, stuffed animal, etc.) for your school crush?
(Very quick Q&A, since I can’t find anyone to talk about this with on other forums & pages on this forum...should I tell my crush I like her, like, go up to her in front of her frens, or should I just resort to my school's candy grams or ask my friend to give her a Girl Scout cookie that I will buy for her?)
pixlyJolt

Postby eishiya » February 7th, 2019, 8:24 am

pixlyJolt wrote:Valentines Day Themed: Have you ever gotten something (candy gram, stuffed animal, etc.) for your school crush?
(Very quick Q&A, since I can’t find anyone to talk about this with on other forums & pages on this forum...should I tell my crush I like her, like, go up to her in front of her frens, or should I just resort to my school's candy grams or ask my friend to give her a Girl Scout cookie that I will buy for her?)

Nope! Never had a crush.
As for your question, you should make a thread in Life Issues for it, I'm sure some other SJers have experiences that could help. Please don't hijack unrelated threads.

Have you ever seen text in your dreams that was actually perfectly legible?
eishiya

Postby UrbanMysticDee » February 7th, 2019, 9:19 pm

A few times. On 2 June 2017 I had just such a dream with legible text, but all the words were doubled for some reason. So instead of "This is a sample text" it would say "Thisthis isis aa samplesample texttext."

Has ye ever intentionally gotten lost just to see if you could find your way back?
Image Image
Image Image
UrbanMysticDee

Postby Pidgeot Slayer » February 11th, 2019, 2:18 am

Only in video games and stuff but never in real life

Have you ever had a pet dog
Pidgeot Slayer

Postby avian-reader » February 28th, 2019, 6:52 pm

Nope, but I've had plenty of pet parrots. I guess that much is obvious though ;)

Have you ever felt trapped in a perpetual childhood?
Got questions about autism? Feel free to ask :)
avian-reader

Previous

Return to Forum Games