WALUIGI THREAD

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby 1ce_k1d » October 5th, 2013, 5:45 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
User avatar
1ce_k1d
 
Posts: 539
Joined: September 15th, 2010, 2:04 am
Location: Here

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Alienoid » October 5th, 2013, 8:34 pm

1ce_k1d wrote:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Lu
User avatar
Alienoid
 
Posts: 313
Joined: December 16th, 2010, 1:57 am

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby SpiralPen » October 5th, 2013, 8:46 pm


cashier: hmm buying some banana's huh. im gay. i love big ripe banana's.
old lady: can i get a cashier who doesnt look like waluigi?
me: Am a waluigi and i am a here to say i am going kill luigi so freaking bad i got a good tennis racket and a thousands of coins i have a fatwit bro who loves to eat garlic i got a smart that i can wait players hater gonna hate cause thats how i roll you see i keep getting daisy but that don't make me lame i stay busy in my room making good traps for luigi no one is as smart as waluigi no one is as ugly as waluigi no has cool hair as waluigi he is waluigi waluigi waluigi wahhhawa waluigi time it has to be gooder who talking 70 pounds of super waluigi bro who loves eating healthy food am a crazy o no put this bomb on your head and i will be right back i am going kill luigi a lot of time am riding a cart i own waluigi island and i am know to cheat where not a job i were purple and black cause am mr wl and i am a number 1 no one has the skills of waluigi no one is quite as sneaking as waluigi hes waluigi waluigi waluigi wait kind of creep does wah in his sleep of bowser the koopa he is a villain a really bad villain wait kind of cheat does make angry hes waluigi waluigi waluigi hi my name petey come an join my crew i got a team of 10 including me and you wahh buzz of wierdo or i am going kill you there is cash and killing luigi what were do i sign on no one has a blast like waluigi no one has friends like waluigi when he was a baby no one cheats a lot like waluigi have a bad day luigi wah
old lady: speechless
cashier: thank you wahaha

Jesus Christ wrote:Knuckles, I gave My life for you and I love you. Blessed are you, My child, because you have confessed of your wrongdoing. Go and sin no more.
User avatar
SpiralPen
 
Posts: 1620
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 3:39 pm
Location: Meteor Island

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Master_72 » October 5th, 2013, 10:56 pm

SpiralPen wrote:

cashier: hmm buying some banana's huh. im gay. i love big ripe banana's.
old lady: can i get a cashier who doesnt look like waluigi?
me: Am a waluigi and i am a here to say i am going kill luigi so freaking bad i got a good tennis racket and a thousands of coins i have a fatwit bro who loves to eat garlic i got a smart that i can wait players hater gonna hate cause thats how i roll you see i keep getting daisy but that don't make me lame i stay busy in my room making good traps for luigi no one is as smart as waluigi no one is as ugly as waluigi no has cool hair as waluigi he is waluigi waluigi waluigi wahhhawa waluigi time it has to be gooder who talking 70 pounds of super waluigi bro who loves eating healthy food am a crazy o no put this bomb on your head and i will be right back i am going kill luigi a lot of time am riding a cart i own waluigi island and i am know to cheat where not a job i were purple and black cause am mr wl and i am a number 1 no one has the skills of waluigi no one is quite as sneaking as waluigi hes waluigi waluigi waluigi wait kind of creep does wah in his sleep of bowser the koopa he is a villain a really bad villain wait kind of cheat does make angry hes waluigi waluigi waluigi hi my name petey come an join my crew i got a team of 10 including me and you wahh buzz of wierdo or i am going kill you there is cash and killing luigi what were do i sign on no one has a blast like waluigi no one has friends like waluigi when he was a baby no one cheats a lot like waluigi have a bad day luigi wah
old lady: speechless
cashier: thank you wahaha



...You just made my day.
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Super Froakie 64 DS » October 6th, 2013, 6:09 am

Alienoid wrote:
1ce_k1d wrote:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Lu

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The profile where we take chocolate bunnies. AND EAT THEM.
User avatar
Super Froakie 64 DS
 
Posts: 26
Joined: March 5th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Alienoid » October 6th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Super Froakie 64 DS wrote:
Alienoid wrote:
1ce_k1d wrote:WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Lu

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Lu
User avatar
Alienoid
 
Posts: 313
Joined: December 16th, 2010, 1:57 am

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Master_72 » October 6th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Wa! ITSA ME! WARIO! AND I'MA BOMBING THIS THREAD! WAHAHAHAAHA!
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Alienoid » October 6th, 2013, 5:45 pm

Master_72 wrote:Wa! ITSA ME! WARIO! AND I'MA BOMBING THIS THREAD! WAHAHAHAAHA!


Lu
User avatar
Alienoid
 
Posts: 313
Joined: December 16th, 2010, 1:57 am

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby supersonic1009 » October 8th, 2013, 3:59 pm

HEY-O! IT'S ME, COPY MEGAMAN FROM THE FUTURE, BRINGING AN INSIDE JOKE INTO THIS SHIT! YO WAHLUFUCKERUIGI YOU CAN'T CATCH ME I'M FROM THE FUTURE
User avatar
supersonic1009
 
Posts: 77
Joined: March 6th, 2011, 11:29 am
Location: Watching RedBowzuh VS Scenic

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Mundius » October 8th, 2013, 6:03 pm

I drew our lord and savior. Or maybe it's that guy who keeps stealing my trash.

Image
Image
User avatar
Mundius
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: August 2nd, 2012, 8:09 pm

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby supersonic1009 » October 9th, 2013, 3:42 pm

Image

LOOK AT ME, WALUIGI, DEFEATING LUIGI! YEAH I BEAT HIM!
User avatar
supersonic1009
 
Posts: 77
Joined: March 6th, 2011, 11:29 am
Location: Watching RedBowzuh VS Scenic

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Super Froakie 64 DS » October 10th, 2013, 1:36 pm

supersonic1009 wrote:Image

LOOK AT ME, WALUIGI, DEFEATING LUIGI! YEAH I BEAT HIM!

WALUIGI APPROVES.
The profile where we take chocolate bunnies. AND EAT THEM.
User avatar
Super Froakie 64 DS
 
Posts: 26
Joined: March 5th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Master_72 » October 10th, 2013, 7:47 pm

Super Froakie 64 DS wrote:
supersonic1009 wrote:Image

LOOK AT ME, WALUIGI, DEFEATING LUIGI! YEAH I BEAT HIM!

WALUIGI APPROVES.


IT'S A PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGE I TELL YOU!
Image
Spoiler! :
Image

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
User avatar
Master_72
 
Posts: 2075
Joined: November 5th, 2011, 8:05 pm
Location: Oooh Canadaaaa

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby supersonic1009 » October 11th, 2013, 12:45 am

Master_72 wrote:
Super Froakie 64 DS wrote:
supersonic1009 wrote:Image

LOOK AT ME, WALUIGI, DEFEATING LUIGI! YEAH I BEAT HIM!

WALUIGI APPROVES.


IT'S A PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGE I TELL YOU!


POPPYCOCK! I OBJECT!
User avatar
supersonic1009
 
Posts: 77
Joined: March 6th, 2011, 11:29 am
Location: Watching RedBowzuh VS Scenic

Re: WALUIGI THREAD

Postby Mundius » October 12th, 2013, 1:13 pm

Image
User avatar
Mundius
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: August 2nd, 2012, 8:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests