Page 71 of 74

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: October 29th, 2016, 1:27 am
by Dr_Lazarus_McBatman
A factory owner goes to ridiculous lengths to save his workforce.

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: October 29th, 2016, 7:50 am
by eishiya
Dr_Lazarus_McBatman wrote:A factory owner goes to ridiculous lengths to save his workforce.

Schindler's List

Reposting my unanswered ones:

A fussy eater gets a job at a museum and tosses a guy off a balcony.
Further hints:
Spoiler! :
The guy tossed off the balcony was Italian. And it was an Italian balcony.
The fussy eater enjoys fine wine, though this isn't made a big deal of in this film. It does figure in one of the other films in the series, though.


A black man and a Jewish man save the world.

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: October 29th, 2016, 10:40 pm
by Master_72
eishiya wrote:A fussy eater gets a job at a museum and tosses a guy off a balcony.
Further hints:
Spoiler! :
The guy tossed off the balcony was Italian. And it was an Italian balcony.
The fussy eater enjoys fine wine, though this isn't made a big deal of in this film. It does figure in one of the other films in the series, though.



Hannibal!

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: October 30th, 2016, 8:30 am
by eishiya
Master_72 wrote:
eishiya wrote:A fussy eater gets a job at a museum and tosses a guy off a balcony.
Further hints:
Spoiler! :
The guy tossed off the balcony was Italian. And it was an Italian balcony.
The fussy eater enjoys fine wine, though this isn't made a big deal of in this film. It does figure in one of the other films in the series, though.



Hannibal!

Correct!

That leaves just one of mine:
A black man and a Jewish man save the world.

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: November 5th, 2016, 4:11 am
by avian-reader
eishiya wrote:That leaves just one of mine:
A black man and a Jewish man save the world.


Independence Day 8-)

On this site full of Americans, it was the Brit who got that one xD


A guy struggling with his work and family takes some advice from his new British friend, but in the end is just left out in the cold.

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: November 5th, 2016, 8:32 am
by eishiya
avian-reader wrote:
eishiya wrote:That leaves just one of mine:
A black man and a Jewish man save the world.


Independence Day 8-)

On this site full of Americans, it was the Brit who got that one xD

Correct! And that is pretty sad xP

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: November 5th, 2016, 9:38 am
by Master_72
Let's get this train moving again

A guy struggling with his work and family takes some advice from his new British friend, but in the end is just left out in the cold.


The Shining?

A boy travels through time and fights a hat.

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: November 5th, 2016, 8:18 pm
by Tacbot Unit-89
Master_72 wrote:A boy travels through time and fights a hat.


Is it, Meet the Robinsons?

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: November 6th, 2016, 1:20 pm
by mitchellbravo
mitchellbravo wrote:A troubled young woman sets out to find out who she is and find her place in the world. She makes many different friends along the way, and eventually surprises her loved ones with how she's managed to turn her life around. She gets the guy in the end, then quits while she's ahead.



Here's a hint that might help: The woman is not the actual intended protagonist of the film.

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: December 1st, 2016, 5:21 pm
by MasterComic
I have a few:

1. Superhero losers
2. Israeli is good at everything
3. Put that rock back where you found it

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2016, 10:04 am
by Dr_Lazarus_McBatman
1.Kick-Ass
2. Don't Mess with the Zohan

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2016, 10:32 am
by Sonic-ock
3. Moana?

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2016, 2:00 pm
by MasterComic
Dr_Lazarus_McBatman wrote:1.Kick-Ass
2. Don't Mess with the Zohan

2 is correct, but not 1.

Sonic-ock wrote:3. Moana?

Correct!

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2016, 5:10 pm
by Randumbz
MasterComic wrote:I have a few:

1. Superhero losers
2. Israeli is good at everything
3. Put that rock back where you found it

Is 1 mystery men? Sky high?

Re: Describe a Film Badly

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2016, 7:53 pm
by mitchellbravo
mitchellbravo wrote:
mitchellbravo wrote:A troubled young woman sets out to find out who she is and find her place in the world. She makes many different friends along the way, and eventually surprises her loved ones with how she's managed to turn her life around. She gets the guy in the end, then quits while she's ahead.



Here's a hint that might help: The woman is not the actual intended protagonist of the film.


Another hint: During a key exchange in the film, she advises her future husband to run away from his problems.

(If no one gets it after this one, I'm just gonna tell it :P )