Based on the Banner

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Re: Based on the Banner

Postby cloverthegreat » March 20th, 2018, 11:58 am

Oly-RRR wrote:
cloverthegreat wrote:Whoops guess I don't have a banner anymore.

You totally do though!

A musical called Rivertown comes to a city populated by anthropomorphic animals. The musical is 100% Irish dancing. Things get out of control, riots ensue.

I fixed that once I got home. Apparently the other banner was hosted on photobucket.

Grumpy Cop and his ghost sidekick spend their mediocre days handing out speeding tickets. In the spinoff comic, Grumpy Cop and sidekick had out speeding tickets in an underwater city. There are other stories about living in an underwater city.
cloverthegreat

Postby JoKeR » March 25th, 2018, 11:00 am

Young bird lady joins the national operating bomb-squad of Rivertown. She makes new friends and foes. Always with the threat losing someone close to her ...the sword of Damocles dangling above all their heads.

From the producer of Games of Thrones comes a new TV event ... RIVERTOWN ...Social drama with laughter and tears... and bombs.

-=: jokercologne.deviantart twitter.com/JoKeRcologne joker-cologne.tumblr :=-

Expect the unexpected. Never take anything for granted. Scrutinise everything. Be open-minded. Learn.
JoKeR

Postby JakiraJurosawa » May 7th, 2018, 6:44 pm

JoKeR wrote:Young bird lady joins the national operating bomb-squad of Rivertown. She makes new friends and foes. Always with the threat losing someone close to her ...the sword of Damocles dangling above all their heads.

From the producer of Games of Thrones comes a new TV event ... RIVERTOWN ...Social drama with laughter and tears... and bombs.

Karan: It’s glitter, cute, adventurous, and spontaneous
Check my webcomic Crimes & Cars! http://crimeandcars.smackjeeves.com/
A story about the schemes and misadventures of a cold trophy-wife, Renée, and a cocky teen scoundrel, Rudy, set in circa 1930s. Stay tuned for all sorts of crazy twists!
JakiraJurosawa

Postby Oly-RRR » May 13th, 2018, 11:37 am

A story about joyriders stealing cars while hiding their faces under Thomas the Tank Engine masks.

I had to google Thomas masks and I'm relieved to see people usually make this costume with Thomas's face on a t-shirt or a box but I still won't sleep any time soon.
You can't compare shooting a stag with lasers to putting on women's clothing!!! - Liz Carr on Ouch!
You know you're overweight when your stab-vest starts riding up and looking a bit like a crop-top... - Alfie Moore
Oly-RRR

Previous

Return to Forum Games