Would you Rather...?

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Re: Would you Rather...?

Postby xox1melly1xox » January 13th, 2014, 9:56 pm

intrepidthinker wrote:
Master_72 wrote:Small role in a good movie. At least I wouldn't be known for staring in a bad movie.

Would you rather serve a life's sentence in jail or get an arm cut off(and in a very, slow and painful way)

Life sentence in jail. Shawshank Redemption, baby! Would you rather bear Justin Beiber's children or be blind and deaf?

Justin Beiber's children... Being blind and deaf would be pretty frightening @.@

Would you rather be trapped in a mirror for eternity or get sucked into a black hole?
xox1melly1xox

Postby corruption » January 13th, 2014, 11:14 pm

Someone watches Dr. Who!

I would rather be stuck in a mirror, if I could chose the view. More specifically the sex scenes I would watch.
However, if I can't and it shows the couples from Rosanne as well as Mick & Molly having a good time, I would prefer the blackhole. I would rather just see one gaping backhole then all of theirs!

Would you rather an alien invasion, or a global zombie rampage?
We are all corrupt in our own ways
corruption

Postby cebap » January 13th, 2014, 11:21 pm

Global zombie rampage. I'm actually super afraid of anything having to do with aliens, and with zombies at least you have a working knowledge of human anatomy so you can kill those fuckers.

Would you rather be forced to eat thousands upon thousands of calories a day, or forced to eat the bare minimum to survive (starved)?
cebap

Postby corruption » January 14th, 2014, 4:03 am

Well, I already do the former so it's a no brainer.

Would you rather listed to a good movie, but be unable to see it, or see a rock concert, but be unable to hear it?
We are all corrupt in our own ways
corruption

Postby TheTC » January 14th, 2014, 10:33 am

Blind and deaf. I ABSOUTELY HATE JUSTIN BEIBER!

Would you rather be turned into a tree or live forever, but be hunted by others who also live forever? (I got the second idea from a movie!)
TheTC

Postby Alienoid » January 14th, 2014, 3:32 pm

TheTC wrote:Blind and deaf. I ABSOUTELY HATE JUSTIN BEIBER!

Would you rather be turned into a tree or live forever, but be hunted by others who also live forever? (I got the second idea from a movie!)

Blind and deaf?
I thiiiink you're a bit late on that.

Anyway, I'd rather be a tree. They got an all-you-can-eat buffet that you would NOT BELIEVE.

Would you rather spend hundreds of dollars on a good taco, or get a free taco that tasted bitter?
Alienoid

Postby 1ce_k1d » January 14th, 2014, 4:03 pm

Bitten Taco

Would you rather eat snails that taste like chocolate of chocolate that tastes like snails?
1ce_k1d

Postby Alienoid » January 19th, 2014, 12:30 am

Chocolate that tastes like snails. I can't even touch a snail without freaking out. X(

Would you rather read a long, terrible book, or read an incredibly short (a couple of A5 pages) moderately good book?
Alienoid

Postby 1ce_k1d » January 19th, 2014, 1:48 am

Good book. Then let my imagination run wild.
Also good holding space.

Would you rather eat a rotten taco or have a really cozy and fun to be in taco eat you.
1ce_k1d

Previous

Return to Forum Games