Describe a webcomic badly

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Describe a webcomic badly

Postby Elhanan » November 9th, 2014, 5:44 pm

A kid somehow gets sent forward in time to be picked up by his future self without his knowledge and has to be raised by himself. Also, is he a boy, or a girl?

A kid is awoken at night by some grown man who is stalking her and go on some adventure that apparently entails getting impaled a lot, but in an innocent way.

A guy gets accused of murder and the best course of action is a semirealistically portrayed psychiatric hospital.
Elhanan

Re: Describe a webcomic badly

Postby Yochanan » November 11th, 2014, 9:01 pm

A cat falls asleep. Then a lot of others do, too.
Yochanan

Postby valentiores » February 7th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Sorry to necro, but this thread seems to mention the "long lost" (to me) comic that I was trying to remember the name of and find. Does anyone remember the name of this comic?

Elhanan wrote:A kid somehow gets sent forward in time to be picked up by his future self without his knowledge and has to be raised by himself. Also, is he a boy, or a girl?

A boy, of I think around 13, somehow gets transported into his own future, when he is in his late 20s or so, after a mysterious figure seemingly tried to attack him, for no known reason. The boy is often confused for a girl, and the first friend his age he makes is a girl that is sometimes mistaken for a boy. His older self has to pretend his younger self is his son, that was unknown to everyone. I think the early story that I had read when I first found it included the main character's sister going to be married to his best friend soon, when a mysterious figure attacks the main character(s) and his/their new female friend, who they flee from. I think it took place in Australia (perhaps New Zealand?), in our near future, perhaps 2017 or '18.

Unfortunately Elhanan seems to have only been active for two days, over a year ago.

Anyone have any ideas?
valentiores

Postby eishiya » February 7th, 2016, 8:25 pm

valentiores wrote:Sorry to necro...

You may want to post about it in the Help-me-find-it thread.
eishiya

Postby valentiores » February 7th, 2016, 8:29 pm

Thanks. Will do.
valentiores

Postby SergioPrimo » February 8th, 2016, 10:28 am

There was this web comic and then something happened I forgot what it was but then oh wait nevermind
SergioPrimo

Postby Blastoise_FTW » February 26th, 2016, 8:04 pm

A bunch of people get on an Island, stuff happens and one of them wins a Million Dollars.
This is my Signature. Hi.
Blastoise_FTW

Postby SUGauthor » February 27th, 2016, 1:20 am

Blastoise_FTW wrote:A bunch of people get on an Island, stuff happens and one of them wins a Million Dollars.

Survivor Fan Character
SUGauthor

Postby cloverthegreat » May 16th, 2016, 10:49 pm

Nothing happens.
cloverthegreat

Return to Forum Games