Oink Analysis Game

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Oink Analysis Game

Postby HABE » January 28th, 2015, 6:06 pm

I found this old "How to interpret your doodles" worksheet and thought it would be fun to see what a cacophony of cartoonists might come up with. Drawing skills are not important though, so everyone can play, readers and writers too.

Here are the directions:

1. Draw a pig without using reference. Use a new sheet of paper or open a fresh page on your art program of choice. On the off-chance anyone actually does and posts their drawing here in step 3, don't look at anyone else's pig until after you've drawn your own. When you're done, don't crop or trim away any white space. You'll see why later.

2. Consult the spoiler-tagged guide below. Do not look at the guide before drawing your pig or this won't be any fun for you.

Spoiler! :
Last chance—did you draw your pig yet? If not, get to it before reading on, even if you're not seriously considering playing along. C'mon, just do it. No one has to know.

Now interpret your drawing according to the categories below. (Disclaimer: This is probably about as scientific as astrology.)

The Pig's Placement on the Page (Where on the page did you draw it?)
• On the top half of the page: You are optimistic, a dreamer, and have a great sense of humor. Sometimes spacey or unconventional.
• On the bottom half: You tend to be pessimistic, easily depressed, and often disappointed. You believe that there is always a story within a story and extenuating circumstances.
• In the middle of the page: You are realistic, confident, and tuned in to the facts of situations. You are willing to take suggestions and you like to brainstorm.

The Direction of Your Pig (Which way is it facing?)
• To the left: You are backward-looking, nostalgic, traditional, great at remembering appointments and birthdays, and you enjoy close connections with family and friends. In some areas, you might be stuck in the past.
• To the right: You are forward-looking, innovative, and action-oriented. You are a volunteer. You are someone who loves a good party but is known to mix up dates, arrive at the wrong time, or bring the wrong things.
• Head-on/Middle: You prefer the direct approach and are willing to tackle almost any problem. Your philosophy is "what you see is what you get." You often take a devil's advocate position.
• Away/Backward: You turn your back on tradition and conventionality; the world can kiss your keister. Rebel.

How Detailed is Your Drawing? (Rate the level from one extreme to the other to see where you fit in.)
• An elaborate, highly detailed pig: This says you take an analytical approach to life, and can easily get bogged down in processes. You have a suspicious nature and don't think in a visionary style. You tend to miss the big picture, not seeing the forest through the trees. You hate surprises. You take pride in what you do and will often go the extra mile and give 110%. Perfectionist.
• Minimal detail: This reflects your emotional outlook. You're a risk taker. Facts don't bog you down, which makes you too trusting and gullible sometimes. You're the first to RSVP for anything. Where there's a party, there's you. Sometimes you don't think things through.

The Pig's Feet
• Level feet (all four) indicates a secure attitude and someone who believes strongly in values. You can be myopic, even stubborn.
• Uneven feet (the number indicates the degree) reflects an insecure person, someone who says yes to everything, might be presently involved in a major decision.
• No feet: Things are "up in the air" or unstable for you right now, or you lack roots.

The Pig Ears
• Big ears mean you are a great listener and open to new ideas.
• Little or no ears spell trouble. It's no use even talking to this person.

The Tail
The tail represent the drawer's interest in sex.
• Very long tail: It's all you ever think about.
• No tail: You get your kicks above the waistline, sunshine.
• The number of loops indicate the degree of kinkiness.

That's all the worksheet mentioned (and I think that last one was supposed to be a joke). If your pig has two heads or wings, you'll have to interpret that on your own :)

(By the way, http://tinypic.com/ makes a good linkable or embeddable host for your pig pic if you need somewhere to put it.)

3. Post your pig here under a spoiler tag with any comments you care to make about your results.

4. Profit! Not for you, but for me and anyone else interested in seeing what you drew.
HABE

Re: Oink Analysis Game

Postby 1ce_k1d » January 29th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Spoiler! :

Well, was not expecting THAT under the spoiler tag.
1ce_k1d

Postby mikemacdee » February 7th, 2015, 7:07 am

I drew mine in sketchtoy.
Spoiler! :
http://sketchtoy.com/64415608

Well, as far as my being a good listener and kinky as hell, it's pretty spot-on.

And yes, ladies, I'm single. 8-)
mikemacdee

Postby HABE » February 7th, 2015, 12:43 pm

Wow, that was cool!
HABE

Postby 1ce_k1d » February 7th, 2015, 5:03 pm

mikemacdee wrote:I drew mine in sketchtoy.

Adjust the shakiness to 20. It looks amazing.
1ce_k1d

Postby mikemacdee » February 7th, 2015, 8:57 pm

IT DOES.

Bonus cookie to anyone who recognizes my pig design.
mikemacdee

Postby Viival » February 7th, 2015, 9:42 pm

This looks fun.

Spoiler! :

I'd say the results are about half true.

mikemacdee wrote:Bonus cookie to anyone who recognizes my pig design.

Ryoga! ...cookie?
Viival

Postby mikemacdee » February 8th, 2015, 3:48 am

Aww, what a cute piggy.

Viival wrote:
mikemacdee wrote:Bonus cookie to anyone who recognizes my pig design.

Ryoga! ...cookie?

SOMEBODY ATE IT.
mikemacdee

Postby Viival » February 8th, 2015, 6:34 pm

mikemacdee wrote:SOMEBODY ATE IT.

too cute. im not even mad.
Viival

Return to Forum Games