COLISEUM MATCH OF THE GALAXYYYYYY!

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

COLISEUM MATCH OF THE GALAXYYYYYY!

Postby Master_72 » March 1st, 2015, 8:11 pm

For Forum Games that were never meant to go for too long.

The point of this game is simple. The most affectionate person in the world is also holding the most rarest artifact in the universe, and both are carried by a genie. They are all one big prize. To win the prize, We will have to fight for their affection/appreciation, TO THE DEATH!

Bring out your most powerful weaponry, tap into your craziest forms, so anything it takes to destroy the competition.
PLEASE READ:
Spoiler! :
HOW IT WORKS:
Poster 1: Challenge accepted. I WIELD THE PEN OF THE HEAVENS, CAPABLE OF PIERCING ANY MATERIAL IN THE WORLD! Come at me bruh.

Poster 2 Oh sorry, I couldn't hear you over THE SHOULDER OF THE TITAN THAT I'M RIDING IN ON!

Poster 3: YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND THE POWER I'M ABOUT TO UNLEASH! SUPER SAIYAN 4!

et cetera et cetera. Notice that no actual fighting is going on, just preparation for a fight. announcements of what you're bringing to the table. Works kinda like the Annihilate the image above you thread.

I wield AN ARMY OF SHULK CLONES INTO BATTLE! WE SEE ALL THE VISIONS, WE REALLY FEEL ALL THE THINGS, THIS IS THE MONADOS POWER!
Spoiler! :

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
Master_72

Re: COLISEUM MATCH OF THE GALAXYYYYYY!

Postby SUGauthor » March 2nd, 2015, 1:35 am

Mere Shulks? Pathetic. I wield AN ARMY OF CAPTAIN FALCONS WHO WANT YOU TO SHOW THEM YOUR MOVES, AND AN ARMY OF SONICS WHO THINK YOU'RE TOO SLOW! TOP THAT!
SUGauthor

Postby hitkid96fan » March 2nd, 2015, 7:58 pm

Sorry, can't hear that over my army of Ganondorfs who all gonna flash their swords at you and float and laugh and whatnot.
Don't die on me.

hitkid96fan

Location: There or maybe over there, I guess I travel everywhere on the internet.

Postby Chris chris » March 3rd, 2015, 4:18 am

Oh it seems your beautiful face is mistaken! For I wield the power of the crippling college debt that Ganondrof built up creating an army of himself.
Chris chris

Postby Guest » March 5th, 2015, 11:01 pm

I admit there's not much that can top crippling college studebt debts. hOWEVER, I HAVE BRUTE FORCE AND A MIGHTY VOICE, SKILLFULLY WIELDED THROUGH THE EXTENSIVE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS.

Postby gsman243 » June 4th, 2016, 11:39 am

I CAN'T HEAR YOUR MIGHTY VOICE OVER MY ARMY OF 1000 OMEGA FLOWEYS!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just a random Kingdom Hearts fan.
Image THE BEST VIDEO GAME SERIES EVER MADE
gsman243

Return to Forum Games