Which of your characters....

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Re: Which of your characters....

Postby HolyGoldenCarter » October 1st, 2019, 5:21 pm

OH CARTER I ALMOST SCREWED UP THE GAME AGAIN /_\
To quickly make an answer right, it would be Extreme. She's not in TCHSA but is Safety and Battle's sister, and though she likes staying on schedule, it can be the exact downfall in the event of needing to tack something else on. In this situation, she can go into a panic trying to compensate for what she missed.

Phew.

Now, for the next person, what animal would your character most fond of animals have as a pet (or if they already have a pet, which other pet would you see them having?)?
HolyGoldenCarter

Postby StanleyComics » October 2nd, 2019, 4:28 am

Rise Adrian would definitely have a puppy. Kinda vanilla, but it's the pet he'd mostly want.

Which of your characters is most likely to have a double identity, if they don't have one already?
StanleyComics

Postby jellyfishin » October 2nd, 2019, 7:38 pm

Reed. Except to a close few, he masquerades as a sentient flower monster, and keeps his real identity a secret since everyone thinks he's dead (which he is supposed to be, but had gotten brought back to life through not-so-great means).

Which of your characters is more likely to be a nightowl (aka: more active during the night and asleep during the day)?
jellyfishin

Postby eishiya » October 2nd, 2019, 8:20 pm

I have a bunch of nightowls, but in my current comic: Alain and Tim. Tim likes to be awake during the night for Plot Reasons. Alain just has nothing else to do during the day but read and sleep.

Which of your characters makes up their own characters and stories?
eishiya

Postby KatsuTG » October 7th, 2019, 3:21 pm

In my comic Stigma Chronicle, Calico would love to make up stories and worlds to roleplay in, but she doesn't like sharing those tales with others and wears an emotionless face out of fear of mocking.

Which of your characters would tease another character for fun and inadvertently take it a step too far?
KatsuTG

Postby artofjoe » October 9th, 2019, 4:49 am

Prince Charming will often tease his gladiator companion Crate through misinformation about the world, and Crate is new to the outside world so he has no idea but to assume what Charming says as the truth. This can lead to some real messy situations down the road...

Which of your characters would look up a guide for a game after being stuck for less than twenty minutes?
artofjoe

Postby mitchellbravo » October 20th, 2019, 7:40 pm

My first thought would initially be Joseph, but he'd more likely smash the controller against the wall than have the patience to look up a solution. I think depending on the game, probably Marie, though she'd then insist she figured it out on her own.

Which of your characters hangs on (or would hang on, were they in our time) to obsolete technology rather than upgrade with any sort of regularity? Would they do it out of a sense of comfort/obligation to the old device, or out of paranoia about the new technology?
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Previous

Return to Forum Games