philosophical dicussion of the above person's username.

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

philosophical dicussion of the above person's username.

Postby Antitime » April 19th, 2011, 4:25 pm

a forum game where we have deep and meaningful discussions about each other's usernames.

ex: Iluvsonik16
The above user seems to have an acute infatuation with the mysterious individual known as 'sonik.' Whether or not this 'Sonik' individual returns these feelings is yet to be seen. It can be surmised that 16 is a very symbolic number to this individual, as it is present in their username. 16 perhaps stands for the number of people the individual has slept with before 'Sonik.'

go!
The_Hankerchief wrote:Why choose when you can have 'em all? That's right, I'm talking about a Smack Jeeves Orgy!
Antitime

Re: philosophical dicussion of the above person's username.

Postby MacSimon » April 19th, 2011, 4:28 pm

What is time, but a simple measure humankind has taken to make their lives even more redundant that the sun going up and down? What is a year? And a decade? Many people face deja vus. Some days are completely unevenful. Some WEEKS are uneventful.

Perhaps, we should get rid of time. The first man or woman to do so, will start to live another life. Will sleep when tired. Will work when ready. Will live forever. For that person, is the Antitime.
MacSimon

Postby Antitime » April 19th, 2011, 4:34 pm

To first understand the individual 'MacSimon,' we must take the components to the username apart. 'Simon,' Hebrew for 'he who speaks to God' can be surmised as a holy individual. 'Mac' is the primary ingredient in the material known as 'Mac and Cheese.' Therefor, I believe that MacSimon is one devout worshiper of Mac and Cheese.
The_Hankerchief wrote:Why choose when you can have 'em all? That's right, I'm talking about a Smack Jeeves Orgy!
Antitime

Postby phoenixgem » April 19th, 2011, 4:47 pm

Let us view this username from a phonetic perpective, where antitime transforms into auntie time, the literal anti and the phonetic auntie gives the impression that this user was once very close to time (and what or who is time, to antitime?) but a bad experienced has turned this auntie against her family member, time. Therfore you must reach out an embrace time as your family again if you wish the mend this broken relasionship.
Snuffan wrote:Hai hai fuenixugemmu!!!! Ponponpon ga totemo suki desu!!! kya >u<, kawaii desu!
phoenixgem

Postby DarkWolfDeltas » April 19th, 2011, 4:57 pm

The phoenix, bird of flame. A gem, a valuable item. One would think that a item such as a phoenixgem would be a very rare prize indeed. Perhaps the user thinks themselves to be a flame of hope, or perhaps a valuable asset to others. Either way, phoenixgem is sought out by good and evil alike, in hopes of one day, perhaps, achieving greatness.
DarkWolfDeltas

Postby YakkitySax » April 19th, 2011, 4:59 pm

A phoenix is a prominent figure in folklore and also quite rare. One that can die and rise again from the ashes. A gem, on the same context, is considered a rare stone. Therefore this person believes they're special, very special

So either: Aladdin, Rarity, or just general high self-importance.

EDIT: Darkwolf stole my post. By historical standards, wolves are considered evil, adding dark unto them makes them even worse. A delta is a landform. Therefore this person may have a lot of deep seeded bottled up emotions. Or they're Greek evil wolves. Whatever. Or a fraternity.
I love you, spam bots.
jan83fry wrote:It's my pleasure to get an opportunity to discuss in this reputed forum. I love seeing people thrive online. It's such a great opportunity I have today.

My Sketchbook
YakkitySax

Postby Antitime » April 19th, 2011, 5:03 pm

To better understand the deep trenches of meaning behind the name 'yakkity sax,' we must first study the song Yakety Sax itself. Who are they? From whom are they running? Perhaps we are all running from something...perhaps we are all...yakkity.
Antitime

Postby ScientificallySomething » April 19th, 2011, 5:28 pm

At first glance it seems like an conjuncted version of "anti-time," which is something only accessible beyond the 4th dimension therefore it could mean that this person isn't from this dimension at all. Also, it may mean that those that come from beyond the 4th dimension is insectiod, as you can derive from the word "Ant," and combining that to "time" with the self-expression of "i." This means that it is lower case but also opposite to our own singular "I" and further strengths that this is from beyond the 4th dimension, where "I" is "i" and the most intelligent creatures of their version of earth are insectiods, not humanoids.
A comic that will save your life: http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/
ScientificallySomething

Postby Raging Ghost » April 19th, 2011, 5:39 pm

From a scientific point of view, it's something. What precisely isn't known, but it's up to other people's imagination.
Raging Ghost

Postby KonaTobennh » April 19th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Such an enraged phantom. He merely stares others down, and for what reason should he? Perhaps the loss of his loved one, Christine, had drove him to rage.
KonaTobennh

Postby Sorrows Neptune » April 19th, 2011, 6:08 pm

When you seperate the username based on it's use of capital letters, you get the words "Kona" and "Tobennh." It sound as if it is a name that would be given to a foreigner from some sort of obscure tribe from an underdeveloped country. KonaTobennh is clearly putting out a statement; a statement against the norm of what is considered "normal" naming.
Sorrows Neptune

Postby CaptainCricket » April 19th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Neptune: A blue, isolated planet.

Sorrow: A feeling often described as "blue."

And a name structure similar to that of classic Problem Sleuth convention.

I think we can all agree that Sorrows Neptune suffers from a great wave of depression, perhaps as a result of the many puzzles they must solve.
Also visit my other sites~
Hungry Robot: Mostly graphic novel and book reviews. Occasional other stuff.
Holden Has A Sketchbook: A dumping ground for art.
CaptainCricket

Postby Elastikid » April 19th, 2011, 6:12 pm

Many many millenia ago, mankind used to live under the sea in castles made of limestone. Mankind and the god of the sea, Neptune, lived in harmony and he took very good care of them. But then, the evil lord Aqua-Hitler and his minions declared war on the god of the sea. So Neptune decided to dry out the sea so that Aqua-Hitler could no longer wage war on him with his unterseeboot fleet.

Neptune was incredibly sad that he had to destroy the aquatic paradise that he had constructed, so he wept... both for mankind and for himself. Why did evil exist in this perfect world Neptune had created? Was the nature of free will such that evil was an inevitability, or was it due to Neptune's own inadequacy as a creator?

EDIT:

Captain Cricket was the most amazing superhero in all of the field. He rescued the little aphids whenever they got stuck in the grass, and he fought to keep the ant-hoards at bay. He was quite well-liked but no one knew of his secret identity... in reality, he was a locust rather than a grasshopper.

He was on a mission to defend his field from evil out of a deep sense of loss... because his locust parents were murdered by pesticides when he was a little egg. He chose the cricket moniker out of a sense of needing an alter ego to distance himself from his horrific past.
Elastikid

Postby Antitime » April 19th, 2011, 7:01 pm

Elastikid- a child born of artificial plastic components, suggesting the ability to stretch to enormous proportions. But does he, a being made of elastic, have a soul? Can he think, can he feel? What is life like for a kid made of elastic? Perhaps he was mocked in elementary school. Are his parents elastic as well? If so, it brings to mind the question: how do elastic beings procreate, or are they merely people created by God to serve some greater purpose? God would not make a child without a soul, however, so it is possible that Elastikid is a far more sinister creation...
Antitime

Postby KonaTobennh » April 19th, 2011, 7:09 pm

What is Antitime? Antitime is an alternate future that will never happen. For instance. In Antitime, I will be married to woman with a mushroom disease. But in time, I will not be married. That is Antitime.
KonaTobennh

Next

Return to Forum Games