Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby Hayroon » August 5th, 2011, 9:21 pm

How tough are ya? Try to be original. Don't just quote the show.
User avatar
Hayroon
 
Posts: 43
Joined: May 27th, 2011, 8:24 pm

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby KonaTobennh » August 5th, 2011, 9:26 pm

How tough am I?! HOW TOUGH AM I?!

I pulled a tree out from the ground without cutting anything out.

...it was a very small tree.
User avatar
KonaTobennh
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: December 2nd, 2010, 7:15 pm
Location: The place where bad steam punk artists are... ;-;

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby robybang » August 5th, 2011, 9:34 pm

I'm so tough, I produce speedcore music by recording me hitting the punching bag.
three wrote:
The_Hankerchief wrote:AHNOLD TSUNDERENEGGER

"AHL BE BAHCK... BUT NAHT BECAUSE I LIEK YOU OR ANYTHING."
User avatar
robybang
 
Posts: 3900
Joined: June 16th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby Tailsgod » August 5th, 2011, 9:47 pm

How tough am I? HOW TOUGH AM I!?!!?

I read twilight.... and survived (much to my displeasure)
User avatar
Tailsgod
 
Posts: 362
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 7:18 pm
Location: Earth, America, US, In a state

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby robybang » August 5th, 2011, 11:31 pm

I'm so tough that when I screwed a geologist she declared my penis an 11 on the Mohs Scale!
three wrote:
The_Hankerchief wrote:AHNOLD TSUNDERENEGGER

"AHL BE BAHCK... BUT NAHT BECAUSE I LIEK YOU OR ANYTHING."
User avatar
robybang
 
Posts: 3900
Joined: June 16th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby Mr Aids » August 5th, 2011, 11:36 pm

I'm so tough that I watch PG films without any parental guidance.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
User avatar
Mr Aids
 
Posts: 5703
Joined: April 9th, 2007, 7:02 pm
Location: STRAYA M8

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby ApaFox » August 5th, 2011, 11:43 pm

I at an entire order of chicken Mcnuggets, without any BBQ sauce.
Image
The Deviantart Image
Mr Aids wrote:Oh my god, don't listen to Seven, he obviously knows nothing about strategy.
JUST SPANK EVERYONE.
User avatar
ApaFox
 
Posts: 6347
Joined: October 6th, 2008, 7:24 pm
Location: Paradise City

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby robybang » August 5th, 2011, 11:46 pm

ApaFox wrote:I at an entire order of chicken Mcnuggets, without any BBQ sauce.


Pfft. That's nothing. I once ate Burger King chicken nuggets without any condiments at all! And let me tell you, those things are dryer than an open mike night at an Vulcan comedy club.
three wrote:
The_Hankerchief wrote:AHNOLD TSUNDERENEGGER

"AHL BE BAHCK... BUT NAHT BECAUSE I LIEK YOU OR ANYTHING."
User avatar
robybang
 
Posts: 3900
Joined: June 16th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby Extreme5000 » August 5th, 2011, 11:59 pm

I'm so epic I read Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix in 0.1 seconds.

robybang wrote:
ApaFox wrote:I at an entire order of chicken Mcnuggets, without any BBQ sauce.


Pfft. That's nothing. I once ate Burger King chicken nuggets without any condiments at all! And let me tell you, those things are dryer than an open mike night at an Vulcan comedy club.


I've also done that. Also I can eat a double cheeseburger and fries by the time I get home. And I eat my burger...5 seconds after it's been made.

FACE THE HEAT, BI-*Censored*
Image

I have a Shotgun, your argument is invalid.

HAHAHA
Like hell I'm clicking on that.
Porn viruses ahoy!
User avatar
Extreme5000
 
Posts: 369
Joined: February 24th, 2011, 6:54 pm
Location: In Jadasuable's Dorm, Chilling With Ben

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby Vitotamito » August 9th, 2011, 1:32 am

I'm so tough I don't need a fucking censor.
Sonic-ock wrote:Prepare yourself for the gay adventures of Kuro the dragonwolf and Shiro the wolfdragon.

Image
Image
User avatar
Vitotamito
 
Posts: 5711
Joined: May 10th, 2006, 8:33 pm
Location: King's Landing, Westeros

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby SKINPOP » August 9th, 2011, 10:53 am

I'm so tough, I bend stainless steel sinks in 0.84634738 seconds.
User avatar
SKINPOP
 
Posts: 15
Joined: July 28th, 2011, 6:54 pm

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby robybang » August 9th, 2011, 11:13 am

Black Sheep raps "You can go with this, or you can go with that," I'm so tough, that I'm the only one that can go with both.
three wrote:
The_Hankerchief wrote:AHNOLD TSUNDERENEGGER

"AHL BE BAHCK... BUT NAHT BECAUSE I LIEK YOU OR ANYTHING."
User avatar
robybang
 
Posts: 3900
Joined: June 16th, 2008, 2:50 pm

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby Guest » August 9th, 2011, 11:26 am

I'm so tough I eat T.V.'s for Breakfest
Guest
 

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby Elastikid » August 9th, 2011, 8:02 pm

I'm so tough that when I snap my fingers it creates sparks, which I use to light my Marlboro unfiltereds.
User avatar
Elastikid
 
Posts: 771
Joined: March 2nd, 2008, 12:42 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Re: Welcome to the Salty Spittoon

Postby Guest » August 9th, 2011, 11:40 pm

I'm so tough I shave my beard with a handgrinder, cut my hair with a weed wacker and cut my nails with a chainsaw.
Guest
 

Next

Return to Forum Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests