German (web)comics needed

German (web)comics needed

Postby Charoi » June 2nd, 2016, 7:27 am

Hello fellow comicers,

I am a student at Oulu University and I major in German studies. I decided to study few courses this summer. One of them is "Kulturelles Leben in den deutschsprachigen Länder", The Cultural Life in the German-speaking Countries. I need to write an essay (20-25 pages.) My topic is comics in German-speaking countries, and I think I need a little help from fellow comic-enthusiasts :) I can find some of the most popular comics on Google, but there has to be other good comics out there. So if you want to help me, please send me the best webcomics in German or done by German people (language can be English too). Genre isn't important.

I need the title of the comic, the name(s) of author(s), and in the case of a webcomic, link would be nice too. The comics don't have to be on Smackjeeves.

Danke für Hilfe!
Charoi

Re: German (web)comics needed

Postby HABE » June 2nd, 2016, 10:37 pm

HABE

Postby Charoi » June 3rd, 2016, 6:07 am

Thank you, I will check that out ^^
Charoi

Postby sojaundmilch » November 16th, 2016, 9:09 pm

i hope it is not too late :D :D

http://germanize.smackjeeves.com/

about how a Chinese Malaysian learns to be German to cope with culture clash, and culture shock issues with her German spouse.
sojaundmilch

Postby eishiya » November 17th, 2016, 1:30 pm

Pretty sure it's too late, 20-25 page essays don't usually have 5+ month deadlines, and the OP hasn't been online since June.

sojaundmilch, if you want to advertise your comic, you can do so in the Self-Promotion forum. However, I recommend waiting until you have more pages up. It's difficult to get into a webcomic with just a few pages.
eishiya

Return to Books & Literature