Fantasy Comic Nominations

Announcements and nominations for the Smackies!

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby Glueckskeks » November 17th, 2012, 12:53 pm

I would like to nominate Overlord of Ravenfell, Knights-errant and [url=http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=67860]Winter Melody.
User avatar
Glueckskeks
 
Posts: 160
Joined: July 4th, 2010, 11:59 am

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby moonwaves » November 17th, 2012, 11:29 pm

I nominate Curio and Vibe
Image

Image
User avatar
moonwaves
 
Posts: 24
Joined: October 20th, 2012, 2:12 pm

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby selfinversion » November 18th, 2012, 12:30 am

Image
User avatar
selfinversion
 
Posts: 17
Joined: September 27th, 2011, 11:51 pm
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby howtobeast10101 » November 20th, 2012, 12:57 pm

I nominate:
The after subtract
Pigeotto the Gangster
A different Perspective
Image
User avatar
howtobeast10101
 
Posts: 52
Joined: January 30th, 2012, 8:19 pm

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby muura » November 21st, 2012, 11:56 am

I'd like to nominate:
it's a dead man's party - http://deadmansparty.smackjeeves.com/
Chimi Moryu http://cmmr.thewebcomic.com/
Feral Gentry http://feralgentry.smackjeeves.com/
User avatar
muura
 
Posts: 11
Joined: January 9th, 2012, 12:47 pm


Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby Wordwryhta » November 21st, 2012, 5:51 pm

Wordwryhta
 
Posts: 1
Joined: November 21st, 2012, 5:49 pm

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby Nikkinoodles » November 22nd, 2012, 1:05 pm

howtobeast10101 wrote:I nominate:
The after subtract
Pigeotto the Gangster
A different Perspective


Howtobeast10101, please include a link to the comics in your nomination or it is likely that your nominations will be declined and we don't want that to happen.
Eishiya said: wrote:groin attacks build character


Muh blog
User avatar
Nikkinoodles
 
Posts: 639
Joined: April 1st, 2007, 8:34 am
Location: Nottingham, England

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby Sakielle » November 22nd, 2012, 2:30 pm

User avatar
Sakielle
 
Posts: 2
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 1:21 pm

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby Halogen » November 22nd, 2012, 4:12 pm

Nikkinoodles wrote:
howtobeast10101 wrote:I nominate:
The after subtract
Pigeotto the Gangster
A different Perspective


Howtobeast10101, please include a link to the comics in your nomination or it is likely that your nominations will be declined and we don't want that to happen.

Just as an FYI, at least one of these is their own comic. :roll:
Image
User avatar
Halogen
 
Posts: 5
Joined: June 21st, 2008, 6:08 pm

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby Nikkinoodles » November 22nd, 2012, 4:26 pm

Halogen wrote:
Nikkinoodles wrote:
howtobeast10101 wrote:I nominate:
The after subtract
Pigeotto the Gangster
A different Perspective


Howtobeast10101, please include a link to the comics in your nomination or it is likely that your nominations will be declined and we don't want that to happen.

Just as an FYI, at least one of these is their own comic. :roll:

Thanks for that. We probably would have checked anyway but at least now we definitely know. It doesn't really matter as unless the nominations are edited and links are included that particular nomination batch will be discounted. But thank you Halogen
Eishiya said: wrote:groin attacks build character


Muh blog
User avatar
Nikkinoodles
 
Posts: 639
Joined: April 1st, 2007, 8:34 am
Location: Nottingham, England

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby Captain Apricot » November 25th, 2012, 10:51 pm

User avatar
Captain Apricot
 
Posts: 3
Joined: August 23rd, 2012, 10:12 pm

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby ZaraLT » November 26th, 2012, 1:26 pm

Image
User avatar
ZaraLT
 
Posts: 50
Joined: June 22nd, 2011, 8:04 am
Location: Canada

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby maikn » November 27th, 2012, 11:31 am

I nominate It's a Deadman's Party http://deadmansparty.smackjeeves.com/comics/ *u*
User avatar
maikn
 
Posts: 2
Joined: November 26th, 2010, 5:48 pm

Re: Fantasy Comic Nominations

Postby demiurgicBloodsucker » November 27th, 2012, 11:44 am

demiurgicBloodsucker
 
Posts: 1
Joined: October 6th, 2012, 5:28 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Smack Jeeves Awards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest