How to see who your fans are.

Can't find the answer to your question in the Knowledge Base? Post it here and we'll answer it as quickly as possible.

Moderator: Help Desk Team

Forum rules
About
This board is designated for Smack Jeeves related support. If you have a question about using the site or the forums, you've come to the right place.

Before Posting
Please browse/search the Knowledge Base & FAQs Forum for the answer to your problem before posting. It contains an extremely helpful, organized list of common help topics.

Got a Bug?
Post it in Bugs & Glitches, not here.

Rules

1) Use descriptive titles for your threads. Example: "How do I upload comics?" Do not use vague titles like, "question," "HELP! ANYBODY??"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) One question per thread. Do not post multiple questions in one thread; that way, we can resolve questions individually. Make a new thread for each question you have, unless your questions are closely related.

4) Be polite. The more polite you are, the more people will want to help you. Be patient, and we will help you find the solution to your problem.

If your question has been resolved, please say so. A thank you would also be nice. If your question has NOT been answered, say so in the original topic. If your topic has been moved to resolved, you may then AND ONLY THEN post a new topic regarding the same issue.

How to see who your fans are.

Postby Valalaraptor » January 18th, 2017, 4:22 pm

Is there any way to see who has favorited your comic?
I haven't been able to figure out how since the new major update.
Thank you!
Valalaraptor

Re: How to see who your fans are.

Postby eishiya » January 18th, 2017, 4:26 pm

Currently, there is not. I think the list of fans will be re-implemented later, though it probably won't be directly on your comic's profile like it used to be.
eishiya

Postby Valalaraptor » January 18th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Okie doke! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it! Thank you!
Valalaraptor

Postby ninaqueenbee » July 31st, 2017, 5:09 am

it's been a few months now, I suppose there won't be a way to know who favourited your comic? Before the big update I used to chat with new fans and thank them and stuff, but without the ability to see who they are it's not really possible ^^'
ninaqueenbee

Postby eishiya » July 31st, 2017, 9:23 am

ninaqueenbee wrote:it's been a few months now, I suppose there won't be a way to know who favourited your comic? Before the big update I used to chat with new fans and thank them and stuff, but without the ability to see who they are it's not really possible ^^'

I think it might still be in the works, though I don't know. It's not a high-priority feature, there are probably more important things that Admin wants to do first.

You can still chat with those fans that choose to comment on your comic. There's a good chance that the ones who stay silent probably don't really want to chat all that much in the first place xP It's very awkward when someone PMs you just for +faving a comic of theirs, and saying "no please don't PM me anymore, I just want to read" to the PMer or ignoring them feels mean, so there's no good way to stop the awkwardness.
eishiya

Postby ninaqueenbee » July 31st, 2017, 10:19 am

eishiya wrote:
ninaqueenbee wrote:it's been a few months now, I suppose there won't be a way to know who favourited your comic? Before the big update I used to chat with new fans and thank them and stuff, but without the ability to see who they are it's not really possible ^^'

I think it might still be in the works, though I don't know. It's not a high-priority feature, there are probably more important things that Admin wants to do first.

You can still chat with those fans that choose to comment on your comic. There's a good chance that the ones who stay silent probably don't really want to chat all that much in the first place xP It's very awkward when someone PMs you just for +faving a comic of theirs, and saying "no please don't PM me anymore, I just want to read" to the PMer or ignoring them feels mean, so there's no good way to stop the awkwardness.

True that's understandable... Thank you ^^
ninaqueenbee

Postby CharliePeppersoap » October 1st, 2017, 4:27 pm

I know this is an old topic, but I found the thread searching the same problem - you cut your community-building off at the knees when you isolate artists from the registered users who bother to keep up. a lot of site traffic is unregistered, and i like to see what my fans are creating and also read what they're interested in / have favorited. :( really bad form, this.
CharliePeppersoap

Return to New Questions