SJ Wiki Announcement

Can't find the answer to your question in the Knowledge Base? Post it here and we'll answer it as quickly as possible.

Moderator: Help Desk Team

Forum rules
About
This board is designated for Smack Jeeves related support. If you have a question about using the site or the forums, you've come to the right place.

Before Posting
Please browse/search the Knowledge Base & FAQs Forum for the answer to your problem before posting. It contains an extremely helpful, organized list of common help topics.

Got a Bug?
Post it in Bugs & Glitches, not here.

Rules

1) Use descriptive titles for your threads. Example: "How do I upload comics?" Do not use vague titles like, "question," "HELP! ANYBODY??"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) One question per thread. Do not post multiple questions in one thread; that way, we can resolve questions individually. Make a new thread for each question you have, unless your questions are closely related.

4) Be polite. The more polite you are, the more people will want to help you. Be patient, and we will help you find the solution to your problem.

If your question has been resolved, please say so. A thank you would also be nice. If your question has NOT been answered, say so in the original topic. If your topic has been moved to resolved, you may then AND ONLY THEN post a new topic regarding the same issue.

SJ Wiki Announcement

Postby trenton_dawn » November 18th, 2010, 6:31 pm

As you may know, Smackjeeves has a Wiki site (http://wiki.smackjeeves.com) which provides help for SJ users. You may also have noticed that some articles might be somewhat out of date, and other subjects might not be covered. We're currently working on bringing it up to speed. If you find something that needs to be changed, or think of an article that needs to be added, either post it here, or PM myself or Amante. If anyone is interested in contributing an article to the Wiki, you can contact us in the same way. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
trenton_dawn

Re: SJ Wiki Announcement

Postby MermaidUnderSea » November 19th, 2010, 8:58 am

Now looking at the SJ Wiki, I just remembered something that could be included in the links section of the "Custom Page Coding" page that might be useful to someone.

Spoiler! :
These codes links to another section in the same page. First you mark the part of the page you want to link to with a name:
Code: Select all
<a name="section">This is a section!</a>

Then you make a link that looks like this. This will direct the window to the part of the page marked above:
<a href="#section">Click to go to section!</a>

If you want to go to a section on a different page, use this code:
<a href="yourcomic.smackjeeves.com/page/#section">Go to section in Page!</a>

I thought this might be useful since I make my custom pages pretty large and full of content.
Wander Tones wrote:
Mr Aids wrote:I'm sorry, all I heard was 'boobs boobs boobs boobs boobs'.

And boobs is why boobs boobs this boobs.
MermaidUnderSea

Postby trenton_dawn » November 19th, 2010, 11:48 am

Oh, I like that. Added.

I should also mention that any contributions will be credited to the author, of course.
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
trenton_dawn

Postby Darkhog » January 30th, 2011, 4:58 am

I can't connect to wiki. It feels like there is no such page (wiki.smackjeeves.com) or network cable was disconnected (if you ever tried to browse web with disconnected cable and no wifi, bluetooth or other funny air connection you know what I mean). I using chrome, but it seems that browser isn't relasted, becuase on Firefox, Opera, etc. is the same problem (maybe it's just my connection, dunno. Similar thing I have with photobucket, but there browser at least trying to connect and return with timeout. Here is like server is down or my internet cable is disconnected)
Darkhog

Postby Mr Aids » January 30th, 2011, 5:08 am

The Wiki itself is down, the issue is currently being resolved.
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Postby Admin » February 8th, 2011, 12:17 am

Sorry guys, I'm still working on recovering the Wiki. I've discovered that it very unfortunately was lost when the image server was upgraded recently. Trying to piece things together by hand :cry:
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mr Aids » May 10th, 2012, 6:06 am

SanJoseSEO8 wrote:pretty well presented information you have here on your blog, really thoughtful writing, do keep it up

Ahahahahahahaha
kevansevans wrote:
robybang wrote:Also, it's the internet, people always argue over dumb stuff.

Nuh uh
Mr Aids

Return to New Questions