I can't give author permission.

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

I can't give author permission.

Postby Triple AAA » October 25th, 2009, 6:26 pm

I tried giving a new author permission to post comics and etc. but all it said was "General Error: You must make an author a superuser" but we already have 3 superusers! (The person who started the comic, me & another user) Could you answer please?
Triple AAA

Re: I can't give author permission.

Postby Dan » October 26th, 2009, 1:06 am

The only reason that should be happening is if you uncheck all of the superuser boxes. Are you doing that? If not, what browser/OS are you using?
Dan
Site Admin

Postby Triple AAA » October 26th, 2009, 10:07 pm

I didn't uncheck anything, and I'm using Google Chrome.
Triple AAA

Postby Dan » October 29th, 2009, 8:21 pm

Moving this to Bugs & Glitches.

I can't figure out what the problem is. I can modify author permissions on your comic without that happening.
Dan
Site Admin

Postby Triple AAA » November 2nd, 2009, 11:21 pm

Okay. the comic is The Moonlight inn.
Triple AAA

Return to Bugs & Glitches