I'm getting a nuts amount of hate.

A board designated for discussion of personal issues.
Forum rules
Due to the often sensitive nature of the discussions occurring in Life Issues, we ask that you be particularly considerate and respectful toward posters here. Violation of this request will be considered a violation of the rules.

I'm getting a nuts amount of hate.

Postby Flygonmaster » January 15th, 2012, 11:13 pm

So recently, I've gotten haters on here. I won't mention any names, you know who you are. But seriously! What the heck? I know I have a short fuse. BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FREAKING HATE ME FOR IT! :x

I'm sorry, I'm just so ticked about what's happening. I have a short fuse. So? I had a mistaken opinion on Pizzaman. So? I don't usually draw my comics and use not-well-edited sprites. So? Why do you all hate me for doing what I do? If this goes too far, I'll be known as well as the person who made Mokepon, but negatively instead of positively, and then I won't be able to come onto Smack Jeeves without seeing some hate. Really.
Mr. Aids wrote:OH NO I'M TURNING GREEN! I'M GONNA HAVE TO BUY NEW CLOTHES AGAIN.
Flygonmaster

Re: I'm getting a nuts amount of hate.

Postby RyoSoulreaper » January 15th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Your Avatar should be "Haters gonna hate" With a flygon troll face.

Just ignore em. They'll go away eventually.
Egoraptor in reference to Sonic 06 wrote:YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASK "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?" NOT FUCKING THIS!!
RyoSoulreaper

Postby BlixtySlycat » January 15th, 2012, 11:24 pm

Mm. As I mentioned on your comments page, responding to these kinds of people at all (especially in your comic) just tends to make them want to annoy you more.

I don't know the details of the situation so I can't really say much. But if you're that tightly wound about it, maybe you should take a short hiatus. Just a week or two.
If you're a cooldude who likes fun and strangeness. Consider signing up to join this website---->http://www.heapershangout.com/index.php?p=/discussions

Heapers' Hangout: It's where the Heap is.
BlixtySlycat

Postby Pie God » January 16th, 2012, 12:09 am

>Overreacting to a few haters
Seriously?
Well, I don't know what you're talking about, but checking from what I saw from checking your smackjeeves profile for about 30 seconds, and the fact you said "Pizzaman" I'm technicallythe ringleader and cause of 87% of this. But if I were you, I would either

A: Ignore them
B: Pretend to react just to get them to react, then counter-attack, which would most likely cause a huge pointless flame war and make everything worse instantly.
or
C: Ignore them
Pie God

Postby CrippleCakes » January 16th, 2012, 12:20 am

Uh-oh. Bad move man.
Haters love it when you acknowledge their existence. That's fuel to them, and they'll keep coming back for more until you run dry (aka: leave smackjeeves/get yourself banned)
I say starve 'em!
When they throw punches at you throw daisies back! 8-)
CrippleCakes

Postby Cave » January 16th, 2012, 10:04 am

Having their names in your profile are like trophies to them!

I agree with just ignore them and they'll go away. They're doing it to get a reaction.
Cave

Postby Tex » January 16th, 2012, 10:24 pm

Don't derp it up, just like everyone says, acknowledging them is the same as forfieting.

They win.
Check out my comic, a thrilling adventure!
link > http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=110732 < link
Tex

Postby akuruii » January 16th, 2012, 10:34 pm

i think haters are good, shows that people actually know your comic . the amount of people that follow my comic is a single digit and i get neither hate or praise . i'd rather my comic be known than nothing at all, you know ?

but i hope you know that i don't hate ya . :D and keep doing it for the people that love your comic, look at those fans that follow it..remember you're doing it for them . (Y) all the best of luck ! ^^
akuruii

Postby corruption » January 17th, 2012, 2:11 am

I find that being polite to haters can be an interesting response that pisses them off. They demand your comic on time, thank them for being such a devoted fan who can't wait to see the next strip. They diss your drawing, admit you are a bit rushed and ask them for their artistic tips. They say your comic is crap, ask to see theirs so you know what level you should aspire to.

See if they respond to that, or shut up and no longer draw attention to the fact they are talentless idiots who hate those who can make a comic!
We are all corrupt in our own ways
corruption

Postby Tex » January 17th, 2012, 9:12 am

Being polite to haters can have an interesting response, but never degrade your own work.
Check out my comic, a thrilling adventure!
link > http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=110732 < link
Tex

Postby Flygonmaster » January 17th, 2012, 3:49 pm

Those of you who are actually being nice, thank you. Those of you who are saying I overreacted are NOT helping.
Mr. Aids wrote:OH NO I'M TURNING GREEN! I'M GONNA HAVE TO BUY NEW CLOTHES AGAIN.
Flygonmaster

Postby Pie God » January 17th, 2012, 4:35 pm

Flygonmaster wrote:Those of you who are actually being nice, thank you. Those of you who are saying I overreacted are NOT helping.

The first step in stopping this is acknowledging the parts you did wrong, not ignoring those parts and acting as it's 100% not your fault. Because really, the reason they continued is merely because you reacted at all.
Pie God

Postby Neon the Sniper Joe » January 17th, 2012, 8:05 pm

RyoSoulreaper wrote:Your Avatar should be "Haters gonna hate" With a flygon troll face.

I second that.
Neon the Sniper Joe

Postby Darmanarya » January 17th, 2012, 8:24 pm

If anything play golf with the ban-hammer. The trolls fly pretty far.
Excessively creative, excessively busy, excessively procrastinating.
Darmanarya

Postby desideraht » January 31st, 2012, 11:35 am

I hope my comic has haters once it really starts rolling. If it doesn't, I'm doing something wrong. :mrgreen:
My original manga is indefinitely on hiatus (sorry!).
It is going to be gutted and restarted because I started it prematurely.
desideraht

Next

Return to Life Issues