Zelda General

Re: Zelda General

Postby Afrohawkman » July 31st, 2014, 2:05 am

FUCK YEAH CAN'T WAIT! THIS GAME IS GONNA BE SO GUD OMFG
Afrohawkman

Postby Seven Rain » August 4th, 2014, 10:29 pm

AWW YEAH BIG-G CONFIRMED, ADVENTURE MODE LOOKS DOPE, ALL DEM MOVESETS AND WEAPONS, UNF.
Spoiler! :
I'm a bit worried about the pre-order bonuses, though... I'm buying digital. It doesn't seem very fair that I'd have to buy the OoT pack later because of that. (Or worse yet miss out on it altogether.)
Seven Rain

Postby Afrohawkman » August 4th, 2014, 10:46 pm

AHHH THE VILLAINS LOOK LIKE THEY PLAY SO COOL. UNF. GANONDORF COSTUUUUUUUUUMES! The Ganondorf costumes being Club Nintendo exclusive is all I needed to hear, can't wait to parade as the King of Evil wrecking shit. Aaaaahhh I can't wait.

Good to hear that not all stages would be from the 3 games we've seen so far. He mentioned that most of them would be from Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, and Ocarina, but he did say most so that doesn't rule out the other games. Mission mode looks really cool too!

Now all I want them to do is confirm what exactly online will be.
Afrohawkman

Postby Seven Rain » August 4th, 2014, 11:18 pm

Oooh, and since you didn't mention it, (and I forgot to myself,) let me just say I'm pumped for Gold Skulltulas.
Seven Rain

Postby Bowserknight » August 5th, 2014, 7:55 am

I loved how between the big gameplay explanations, Aonuma was talking about cutting grass and stuff,

Also, look what's coming to Europe:
Bowserknight

Postby Afrohawkman » August 5th, 2014, 9:54 am

CONFIRM IT FOR AMERICA DARN YOU! I MUST HAVE THAT SCARF
Afrohawkman

Postby Seven Rain » August 5th, 2014, 11:42 am

Spoiler! :
Since I'm getting it digital Special/Limited Editions wouldn't matter to me, though... DAMMIT NINTENDO THROW DIGITAL BUYERS A BONE!

Spoiler! :
Gimme dem OoT costumes.
Seven Rain

Postby Yanik » August 27th, 2014, 4:41 pm

My favorite game was A link to the past but since they basically took that and improved it I now have to say it's A link between worlds. For my favorite helper I have a soft spot for Tatl. My favorite Link is from Link to the past since he has that super rad pink hair! My girl is Zelda from Skyward sword as she made me feel a genuine "want to save her". Favorite Boss has to go to Ghirahim I felt like he should of been the last boss, those street fighter like moves were SICK brah! (fun fact: Ghirahim inspired the name of my main character of Perfidious)

Favorite game exclusive item...let's see...I would have to say that flying stag beetle from skyward sword, even though I didn't have much need of it, I always had a huge grin on my face everytime I had to use it. A close second would be the spinning beyblade from Twilling princess. My favorite Dungeon would be the Shadow temple for Ocarina of time since the first time I played it after many...MANY years (thanks to my friend Sophie who gave me an original gold cartridge for the 64) I was genuinely freaked out by the Kakariko village well. There were bones in that well...you know the well that people DRINK from?!

Favorite Music track would go to Gerudo Valley. My favorite race... It would go to the Snowboard race from Twillight Princess against Yeto. Unless your talking about the other kind of Race...Now that's a tough one! Ugh! I guess I would say the Zoras? Now wait! The Gorons! Er...Nah I'l go boring and say the Hylians oh! But what about the Rito? Oh, I know it's-- Favorite enemy...I want to say Helmasaur but that's probably cause of Helmasaur King who is a close contender for favorite boss. I think deep down my favorite enemy would be the Deku scrubs. Though it should be noted that I am also extremely fond of the Snap Dragons.
Yanik

Postby Seven Rain » August 27th, 2014, 11:54 pm

You're my kind of Zelda fan, Yanik.

Especially for liking pink-haired Link. Extra high-five for that!
I've even whipped up some silly fanart of 'im back in the day.
Seven Rain

Postby Yanik » August 28th, 2014, 12:49 am

To Seven Rain, I am SO taking that high five! *clap!*
I feel all happy and gushy inside because of that compliment!
(and that shield is HUGE lol)

I just pre-ordered the Mario kart 8 dlc with Link and animal crossing. I realized later after buying, it's not out yet. (didn't know It was pre-order)
I am now both disappointed and super amazingly excited! The future seems bright for Nintendo!
Yanik

Postby Seven Rain » August 28th, 2014, 2:13 am

Yanik wrote:(and that shield is HUGE lol)

Yeah, I have a thing for making game-accurate fanart. (I'm sure you remember how huge it is in LttP? It practically covers his entire body, haha.)

Yanik wrote:(and that shield is HUGE lol)

I just pre-ordered the Mario kart 8 dlc with Link and animal crossing. I realized later after buying, it's not out yet. (didn't know It was pre-order)
I am now both disappointed and super amazingly excited! The future seems bright for Nintendo!

On the brightside you get to use all the different Yoshi and Shy Guy colors now for pre-ordering both.

By the way, feel free to post your NNID in the ID thread so the Wii U owners 'round here can add you!
Especially if you plan on getting SSB4, since we'll probably have plenty of SJ fights if online runs smoothly in it.
Seven Rain

Postby Afrohawkman » September 18th, 2014, 12:34 pm

Awwww shit! DLC for Hyrule Warriors is coming! They've confirmed adding in villains of this game as free DLC and announced for new packs to be staggered throughout the year for players to enjoy. Preordering all of them gets you the Dark Link costume as well which looks pretty swanky.

Can't wait to hear more!
Afrohawkman

Postby Seven Rain » September 18th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:Awwww shit! DLC for Hyrule Warriors is coming! They've confirmed adding in villains of this game as free DLC and announced for new packs to be staggered throughout the year for players to enjoy. Preordering all of them gets you the Dark Link costume as well which looks pretty swanky.

Can't wait to hear more!

Ouch, 36 bucks is a pretty penny but that's a lotta content.
Seven Rain

Postby Afrohawkman » September 18th, 2014, 5:32 pm

It's actually only 20 bucks for a season pass! Forgot to post this earlier, my bad. Much better, wouldn't you say? :mrgreen:
Afrohawkman

Postby Advertisement » September 18th, 2014, 5:39 pm

Oh yeah Hyrule Warriors is still a thing huh? Meh...Bayonetta 2 looks so much better and kinda killed my hype for HW. When's Zelda U coming
Advertisement

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games