Your comic soundtrack

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Re: Your comic soundtrack

Postby mikemacdee » July 17th, 2015, 4:44 pm

The thread title is a bit of a misnomer, but you need to make sure to read the first post. The point is to post a theme song suggestion for the comic above you, not for your own. Seeing other people's ideas and suggestions is part of the fun.

For example, heres one for Whatever Chronicles that feels about as enthusiastic for adventure as the characters are:
mikemacdee

Re: Your comic soundtrack

Postby FourStringFingerSting » July 19th, 2015, 2:28 am

mikemacdee wrote:The thread title is a bit of a misnomer, but you need to make sure to read the first post. The point is to post a theme song suggestion for the comic above you, not for your own. Seeing other people's ideas and suggestions is part of the fun.

For example, heres one for Whatever Chronicles that feels about as enthusiastic for adventure as the characters are:

Oops, I'm a doof. You're right, totally posted just off the name of the thread itself, I missed the initial point entirely. Let me make up for it by picking one for yours!

ps. So happy you chose music from the Neverhood, I ADORE that soundtrack!

I'm reading through Daddy's Girl currently, loving it so far (at about page 80 currently)! I can tell it's playful in spots with dialogue between particular characters, but I also see a serious plot unfolding with the involvement of violent gangs and people generally bringing up Andy's past. Common Rider is a band that encompasses that kind of tone, at least in my opinion. The entire album of "This Is Unity Music" would go alongside reading your comic well, the way I see it. Looking forward to finishing it!
Check out my brand new book project on Gumroad, "This Is Jim!"
Also check out my garage punk band I Eat Stickfigures here!
FourStringFingerSting

Previous

Return to Forum Games