Zelda General

Re: Zelda General

Postby Seven Rain » August 28th, 2014, 2:13 am

Yanik wrote:(and that shield is HUGE lol)

Yeah, I have a thing for making game-accurate fanart. (I'm sure you remember how huge it is in LttP? It practically covers his entire body, haha.)

Yanik wrote:(and that shield is HUGE lol)

I just pre-ordered the Mario kart 8 dlc with Link and animal crossing. I realized later after buying, it's not out yet. (didn't know It was pre-order)
I am now both disappointed and super amazingly excited! The future seems bright for Nintendo!

On the brightside you get to use all the different Yoshi and Shy Guy colors now for pre-ordering both.

By the way, feel free to post your NNID in the ID thread so the Wii U owners 'round here can add you!
Especially if you plan on getting SSB4, since we'll probably have plenty of SJ fights if online runs smoothly in it.
Sonic-ock wrote:Been a while, made a lot of really great friends here. I love this community and I love you guys, it's been so real...
Seven Rain

Postby Afrohawkman » September 18th, 2014, 12:34 pm

Awwww shit! DLC for Hyrule Warriors is coming! They've confirmed adding in villains of this game as free DLC and announced for new packs to be staggered throughout the year for players to enjoy. Preordering all of them gets you the Dark Link costume as well which looks pretty swanky.

Can't wait to hear more!
Afrohawkman

Postby Seven Rain » September 18th, 2014, 2:47 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:Awwww shit! DLC for Hyrule Warriors is coming! They've confirmed adding in villains of this game as free DLC and announced for new packs to be staggered throughout the year for players to enjoy. Preordering all of them gets you the Dark Link costume as well which looks pretty swanky.

Can't wait to hear more!

Ouch, 36 bucks is a pretty penny but that's a lotta content.
Sonic-ock wrote:Been a while, made a lot of really great friends here. I love this community and I love you guys, it's been so real...
Seven Rain

Postby Afrohawkman » September 18th, 2014, 5:32 pm

It's actually only 20 bucks for a season pass! Forgot to post this earlier, my bad. Much better, wouldn't you say? :mrgreen:
Afrohawkman

Postby Advertisement » September 18th, 2014, 5:39 pm

Oh yeah Hyrule Warriors is still a thing huh? Meh...Bayonetta 2 looks so much better and kinda killed my hype for HW. When's Zelda U coming
Advertisement

Postby Seven Rain » September 18th, 2014, 5:48 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:It's actually only 20 bucks for a season pass! Forgot to post this earlier, my bad. Much better, wouldn't you say? :mrgreen:

Whoa, f'real? That's fantastic. I used to be scared of Nintendo venturing into DLC, but they're really on the ball with it. Here's hoping Smash gets the same treatment.

Advertisement wrote:Meh...Bayonetta 2 looks so much better and kinda killed my hype for HW.

Apples and oranges, man. They're both H&S but they're as different as arena shooters and TPS adventures.
Seven Rain

Postby Master_72 » September 18th, 2014, 5:51 pm

Played Hyrule Warriors.

How many "yes"'s can i fit into a letter to Nintendo?
Spoiler! :

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
Master_72

Postby Afrohawkman » September 18th, 2014, 6:03 pm

Seven Rain wrote:
Afrohawkman wrote:It's actually only 20 bucks for a season pass! Forgot to post this earlier, my bad. Much better, wouldn't you say? :mrgreen:

Whoa, f'real? That's fantastic. I used to be scared of Nintendo venturing into DLC, but they're really on the ball with it. Here's hoping Smash gets the same treatment.

Oh gosh can you imagine a season pass with the naming conventions like these?

"Metroid Pack"
"Adds 2 new stages, new mode, 1 new costume, 1 new character"
Spoiler! :
RIDLOOAIJDOWIDJAWOIDJAWIOD RIDLEY RILDY RIDLEY CONFIRMED OH GOSH RIDLEY AAAHHH BASED SAKURAI OAIDWJAOIDJAOWGHAWODIJ

Spoiler! :
If he does this oh man. I would cry.
Afrohawkman

Postby Advertisement » September 18th, 2014, 6:27 pm

If there's anything Metroid related consider me automatically interested.
Advertisement

Postby Seven Rain » September 18th, 2014, 6:31 pm

Afrohawkman wrote:
Seven Rain wrote:

Oh gosh can you imagine a season pass with the naming conventions like these?

"Metroid Pack"
"Adds 2 new stages, new mode, 1 new costume, 1 new character"
Spoiler! :
RIDLOOAIJDOWIDJAWOIDJAWIOD RIDLEY RILDY RIDLEY CONFIRMED OH GOSH RIDLEY AAAHHH BASED SAKURAI OAIDWJAOIDJAOWGHAWODIJ

Spoiler! :
If he does this oh man. I would cry.

Spoiler! :
Man, sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't want Ridley playable because I'm such a fan? I fuckin' love Ridley, man, but that's why I want him to be a big, agile and ferocious boss, not a shrunk-down, grounded playable character. At the risk of sounding like some elitist douche or something my respect for his presence and character keep me from wanting him playable. :c

Spoiler! :
I still stand by Rundas as my number one pick for a Metroid newcomer, even though he's "Sakurai probably doesn't even know who he is" tier.

*EDIT*
Uhh-huh-huh. Oh yeah. This is the Zelda general. I shoulda quoted over to Smash general but eh.
Spoiler! :
Howzabout that Volvagiaknightdude, though.
Seven Rain

Postby Seven Rain » November 8th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Seven Rain

Postby Raging Ghost » July 7th, 2016, 9:03 pm

Should I bump this for Breath of the Wild?
Raging Ghost

Postby Troy Burkhart » April 20th, 2017, 3:23 am

Favorite Boss: King Skeleton in Majora's Mask, not really a boss though. Favorite Track (this is a good one): The Spirit Tracks Final Boss Music.
Troy Burkhart

Previous

Return to Video Games