The Moral of the Story is...

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

The Moral of the Story is...

Postby Master_72 » September 20th, 2016, 3:16 pm

This forum game is a new one. First discovered in 1979 by exploring scientists in the deep tundras of /pol/. Except it was revealed in 1992 to actually have been invented by Smackjeeves user Master_72 after a bold claim was taken to court in a very controversial case where the defense was noted as saying "If the OP posts shit, you must acquit." The case ultimately ended in the original scientists being banned from 4Chan's /b/, /v/ and /tv/ boards.

THE ABOVE USER TELLS A STORY (Must be under 2 paragraphs long) AND THE BELOW POSTER MAKES UP A MORAL FOR THE STORY. THEN THE BELOW POSTER TELLS THEIR OWN STORY. The stories can be fiction, Something that actually happened to you,, or a Historical event. Comedy, drama, horror, everything in between.

I start. The first paragraph is my story.
This forum game is a new one. First discovered in 1979 by exploring scientists in the deep tundras of /pol/. Except it was revealed in 1992 to actually have been invented by Smackjeeves user Master_72 after a bold claim was taken to court in a very controversial case where the defense was noted as saying "If the OP posts shit, you must acquit." The case ultimately ended in the original scientists being banned from 4Chan's /b/, /v/ and /tv/ boards.
Spoiler! :

OFFICIALLY CROWNED CHAMPION OF FORUM GAMES
"You all may play the games, but I win them"
Master_72

Return to Forum Games