Based on the Banner

Home of "Your opinion of the above SmackJeever" and other such threads

Re: Based on the Banner

Postby cloverthegreat » March 20th, 2018, 11:58 am

Oly-RRR wrote:
cloverthegreat wrote:Whoops guess I don't have a banner anymore.

You totally do though!

A musical called Rivertown comes to a city populated by anthropomorphic animals. The musical is 100% Irish dancing. Things get out of control, riots ensue.

I fixed that once I got home. Apparently the other banner was hosted on photobucket.

Grumpy Cop and his ghost sidekick spend their mediocre days handing out speeding tickets. In the spinoff comic, Grumpy Cop and sidekick had out speeding tickets in an underwater city. There are other stories about living in an underwater city.
cloverthegreat

Postby JoKeR » March 25th, 2018, 11:00 am

Young bird lady joins the national operating bomb-squad of Rivertown. She makes new friends and foes. Always with the threat losing someone close to her ...the sword of Damocles dangling above all their heads.

From the producer of Games of Thrones comes a new TV event ... RIVERTOWN ...Social drama with laughter and tears... and bombs.

-=: jokercologne.deviantart twitter.com/JoKeRcologne joker-cologne.tumblr :=-

Expect the unexpected. Never take anything for granted. Scrutinise everything. Be open-minded. Learn.
JoKeR

Postby JakiraJurosawa » May 7th, 2018, 6:44 pm

JoKeR wrote:Young bird lady joins the national operating bomb-squad of Rivertown. She makes new friends and foes. Always with the threat losing someone close to her ...the sword of Damocles dangling above all their heads.

From the producer of Games of Thrones comes a new TV event ... RIVERTOWN ...Social drama with laughter and tears... and bombs.

Karan: It’s glitter, cute, adventurous, and spontaneous
Check my webcomic Crimes & Cars! http://crimeandcars.smackjeeves.com/
A story about the schemes and misadventures of a cold trophy-wife, Renée, and a cocky teen scoundrel, Rudy, set in circa 1930s. Stay tuned for all sorts of crazy twists!
JakiraJurosawa

Postby Oly-RRR » May 13th, 2018, 11:37 am

A story about joyriders stealing cars while hiding their faces under Thomas the Tank Engine masks.

I had to google Thomas masks and I'm relieved to see people usually make this costume with Thomas's face on a t-shirt or a box but I still won't sleep any time soon.
My problem would rock your world. - Sam Tyler
Oly-RRR

Postby Scarlet Salamander » December 15th, 2018, 12:26 pm

Cop story: A grumpy cop is disgruntled by the presence of a large eared ghost man in his police station.
Scarlet Salamander

Postby AnonEMoose » December 15th, 2018, 9:37 pm

The F.O.U.R: Mission Impossible, starring tiny secret agents that are way too young for this line of work. Two others unpictured.
AnonEMoose

Postby yaaboa » December 27th, 2018, 10:33 pm

In this adaptation of the N64 sequel to the hit series "Pitfall", we find Pitfall Harry at it again, this time he's been hired by the rapper Common to search for the lost jewels of Zanzibar. The only problem is, Common has a problem with micromanaging. Follow our intrepid hero through danger, adventure, and romance all while fielding the worried calls from Common badgering Harry about cost reduction, time management, and the importance of synergy. Pitfall Harry is: Under Common!
Only on Xbox. Pre-order now and get access to exclusive Day-One DLC including the Lara Croft outfit.
yaaboa

Postby Eightfish » January 4th, 2019, 4:14 am

A version of the ugly duckling story, except instead of a duck he's an angry raccoon and instead of being ugly he's just got a really peculiar sneeze. "Yaaboa!"
Eightfish

Postby c o r e » January 4th, 2019, 10:41 am

a matter of mind! a matter in part. is there something in the deep reaches of your heart?
c o r e

Postby Scarlet Salamander » February 23rd, 2019, 1:18 am

Childa Innocha's Exciting Adventure chronicles the ever thrilling life of the Wii Fit trainer's spunky younger sister.
Scarlet Salamander

Postby maelstrom51210 » February 23rd, 2019, 10:18 am

There's two kids, and they're international supa-spies. They are the Funky, Outstanding United Rapscallions.
maelstrom51210

Postby StanleyComics » May 1st, 2019, 2:41 pm

Demon King - a story about a pale naked guy, being voluntarily sacrificed on a big red sigil to a demonic entity known as the Demon King. The main character's catchphrase is "Sacrifice me on your alter, demon daddy!"
StanleyComics

Postby calmcnichols » May 1st, 2019, 9:06 pm

everyone told steve never to run with scissors. he wouldn't listen. "i'm superhuman!!!" he always yelled back.
but scissors eventually became blasé. he worked his way up to steak knives and finally big honkin machetes-- until one day the blades were just too big for his 4' 2" frame. on his gleeful tuesday jog, he accidentally cut off his own head.

Superhuman: the tale of a short decapitated man and his vendetta against all purple-eyed giants. coming soon to book on tape.
Image is there a safe space for low self-esteem? Image
calmcnichols

Postby mitchellbravo » May 2nd, 2019, 8:00 pm

Yoda's cousin looks pensively over the landscape. He mutters to himself- we cannot understand, but we recognize it is his language. He wipes the sweat from his brow before he proceeds over the next ridge. When will he reach water?
oly: we draw stories about imaginary people
Do not feet infants to honey under one year of age.
me: Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Scary Ham
robybang: Together they're Spiced Ham
mitchellbravo

Postby Eightfish » May 4th, 2019, 4:18 pm

A young Ambrose Burnside, still honing his questionable military ability (and unique sense of style), lives unaware of his eventual impact on history in the years preceding America's bloodiest conflict.
Eightfish

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Games