Can't modify the "Comic" page part of my templet!

Is something wonky on the site? Describe the problem to us, and we'll fix it ASAP.
Forum rules
Bug Reporting Guidelines

Before Posting
Please make sure someone hasn't already reported the problem you're experiencing before creating a new topic. Confirmed issues have been stickied in this forum.

Rules

1) Use a descriptive title when starting a bug topic. Example: "Comic images not showing up" Do not use vague titles like, "problem" or "uh ohh"

2) Describe your problem in detail. Explain exactly what is wrong. Post images, screen shots, links, code snippets - whatever is relevant. The better the information you provide, the better the solution you will receive.

3) Be polite and patient. We fix these issues as fast as we can. Please be patient with us as we work toward a solution.

Re: Can't modify the "Comic" page part of my templet!

Postby Admin » January 21st, 2010, 6:11 pm

Sorry, I really don't know what's causing this problem. I am able to edit the comic template of your comic without a problem. I would try doing it on a different computer before you try making a new account.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Murasaki-Mary » January 31st, 2010, 9:43 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with school this past week.

Anyway, I did try editing it on a different computer. I think it was a Windows computer on Internet Explorer, but it still wouldn't let me edit all of my pages' appearance.

Now, I've also created a new webcomic under the same account, but it still won't let me edit the "comic page". This is starting to seem like the same pattern as last time. It started out not letting me edit the "comic" page and then it turned into not letting me edit that AND the "overall layout" page. I was like a weird glitch that spread to more of my pages.

I guess I could try creating a new account, but I want to have the same user name. When I delete my account, does it also delete my user name? If so, then can I use that same username again for a new account later?
Murasaki-Mary

Postby trenton_dawn » January 31st, 2010, 10:13 pm

Well, maybe you could try creating a new account with a different name, first, just to see if that really fixes the template problem. If it doesn't, you don't need to worry about names or anything.
Gaia, a fantasy comic
Ghost, an online novel — Sketchbook thread — deviantArt
Need assistance with anything? Feel free to PM me.
Seven Rain wrote:Trenton speaks words of wisdom.
trenton_dawn

Postby Murasaki-Mary » February 2nd, 2010, 1:16 am

Okay, but I really like my username. =3 So if I do create another account, can I use the same username after I delete my current account using it?
Murasaki-Mary

Previous

Return to Bugs & Glitches